Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kevinparr71

Sunderland (A) 10/4/16 1:30pm KO

This question isn't about Sunderland tickets as I already have mine. But do tickets become available online at midnight or 9am on the day they come out?

@@Bayfox should be able to confirm but i believe its 9am when they first go onsale to p1 and then midnight for every one down from that if that makes sense? 

How many left? Looks like 500 - but hard to tell as it's selling block by block and there seems to be more blocks shown that could possibly have tickets available. There again, there could just be 10-20 or so left as none of the other blocks are available???

How many left? Looks like 500 - but hard to tell as it's selling block by block and there seems to be more blocks shown that could possibly have tickets available. There again, there could just be 10-20 or so left as none of the other blocks are available???

All the blocks along the top of stadium plan have been sold. They opened the blocks sell 12th and 13th this morning and there are only 4 tickets left in them. I have not seen 9th, 10th, 11th or 14th blocks open online so who knows - they may have sold them instore and on telephone. Certainly looks like it will sell out before lunch time

Yes cheers so 9am online for p1 then midnight for p2, p3, etc.

Yes the general rule is 9am 1st day of sales. ie p1 then it normally clicks over at midnight online, for p2, p3 etc.

however in recent weeks p1 seems to have gone online before 9am and earlier in the season it was sometimes 9.10 or later before it went live.

The reason I worked out the midnight thing was when I tried to buy Bournemouth tickets I logged in at 8.50 thinking they would release p2 at 9am and it only showed about 8 seats left.

All the blocks along the top of stadium plan have been sold. They opened the blocks sell 12th and 13th this morning and there are only 4 tickets left in them. I have not seen 9th, 10th, 11th or 14th blocks open online so who knows - they may have sold them instore and on telephone. Certainly looks like it will sell out before lunch time

if there are any left they will be snapped up at the newcastle game i think since p4 starts the day after! 

I don't think you will..... Unless all your away games were from this season or last

Yes a lot might be in different cats next season as the championship one will be removed, if they keep the same set up that is.

I'd imagine most P1's would still be there, it's if you're on a border of the cats.

I don't think you will..... Unless all your away games were from this season or last

Most of the away games I went to were last season. It's just trying to get tickets what's been the problem this season because there very much in demand.

Archived