Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kevinparr71

Sunderland (A) 10/4/16 1:30pm KO

Anyone having problems getting on lcfcdirect site? Logged in but not allowing me to check seats. One of my Friends and Family has 115 points so should be able to see.

Is it because I haven't got enough points yet?? (107)

Yeah the main account holders needs to qualify and then additional tickets can be bought if friends/family references are also high enough

Got a ticket for my lad today £10.

Less £5 discount from the good owners of LCFC.

+ £5 food discount voucher for him at Sunderland.

Modern football is just about money. Scandalous.

Can't ever see there being a cap on the price of adult away tickets in the near future either.

Rubbish.

Wow, sold out already, wtf. Glad I got two tickets yesterday,

Looking at the concessions prices it's a no brainer for anyone in P1,2 if they haven't been to many aways of late.

The continued demand and the fact it's going to be £30 away for 3 years to come means I shall stay on the away scheme for the future.

It will only get worse.

Looking at the concessions prices it's a no brainer for anyone in P1,2 if they haven't been to many aways of late.

The continued demand and the fact it's going to be £30 away for 3 years to come means I shall stay on the away scheme for the future.

It will only get worse.

Yeah good point actually.

Archived