Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kevinparr71

Sunderland (A) 10/4/16 1:30pm KO

Booked the Hotel Indigo. A few minutes to walk to Club Digital, which is where I'm sure we will end the night. Not far from the train station either.

Really good hotel, stayed there for Sunderland away last season

Living up North, don't make it down to too many games, this season obviously being more difficult to get tickets than others!

Going to go sit in the home end I reckon - anybody else doing the same? What part of the stadium you sitting in?

When people give there reference out, what's to stop them using them in future games and then you can't go because they've used your reference

Because they will only post tickets to your address if they do it online but i suppose if they go do it in the shop they cud use it again. I am after 2 tickets for this but i would prefer the person to buy the tickets for me and then go and pick them up off them. I suppose thats the best way to do it.

I have 2 Adult Sunderland Tickets for Sale. Due to a change of plans I am in Torquay the week before the game and can't face driving from one end of the Country to the other in the space of 2 days.

And before anyone chirps up with why buy tickets, then, I am on the away scheme and didn't know at the opt out point I would be down south before hand.

Face Value, with the £5 vouchers included.

PM me, will probably have to collect from me at the Southampton game or sort posting. As I am heading straight to Cheltenham after Newcastle on Monday night.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have 2 Adult Sunderland Tickets for Sale. Due to a change of plans I am in Torquay the week before the game and can't face driving from one end of the Country to the other in the space of 2 days.

And before anyone chirps up with why buy tickets, then, I am on the away scheme and didn't know at the opt out point I would be down south before hand.

PM me, will probably have to collect from me at the Southampton game or sort posting. As I am heading straight to Cheltenham after Newcastle on Monday night.

I think @@Fox92 is looking for 2 tickets mate.

Provisionally sold.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Gone. to the highest bidder. Only joking, 1st come 1st served and he has already transferred the cash.

Archived