Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kevinparr71

Sunderland (A) 10/4/16 1:30pm KO

Allocation is usually around 3000.

Not sure about selection for TV but it's got the potential to be a title challenger v relegation side so perhaps? Take a look at the other fixtures that week and try to make an assumption.

Looking forward to Sunderland. Been twice and it's always a good away day.

Allocation is usually around 3000.

Not sure about selection for TV but it's got the potential to be a title challenger v relegation side so perhaps? Take a look at the other fixtures that week and try to make an assumption.

Looking forward to Sunderland. Been twice and it's always a good away day.

I love Sunderland away.

Stay in Newcastle, train over in the morning, have a few beers, train back after the game and go out in Newcastle.

Stadium of Light & Carrow Road are still the only 2 premiership grounds I've not been to yet.

Are away fans as high up at the SOL like we are at St James park?

Looking forward to this one just hope it stays a Saturday.

You're high, but not as high as SJP.

Imagine an extra tier on the KP and that is literally the Stadium of Light.

I know it's early but what sort of allocation are we expecting and are sky/bt likely to alter the time for this game.Train tickets are out at the moment and I can get there from north wales for £40 instead of£103 many thanks

Heard a whisper it will go to 5.30pm on the Saturday. 

I know it's early but what sort of allocation are we expecting and are sky/bt likely to alter the time for this game.Train tickets are out at the moment and I can get there from north wales for £40 instead of£103 many thanks

That leaving Rhyl?

What times are those trains?

It was from rhyl going out 05.50 limited availability same coming back 17.30 from Sunderland gets into Rhyl 23.10 these prices have now changed back up to near full whack sorry.Will get there somehow but it's going to be expensive!!!!!!

If only there were enough of us North Wales Foxes to organise a mini bus!

Stadium of Light & Carrow Road are still the only 2 premiership grounds I've not been to yet.

Are away fans as high up at the SOL like we are at St James park?

Looking forward to this one just hope it stays a Saturday.

Apparently it's the top tier now although I didn't go last season so on my previous visits we were just behind the goal.

Archived