Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kevinparr71

Sunderland (A) 10/4/16 1:30pm KO

I've always been against those that hand out references and not go to games and have always refrained from it myself if I can't go. Thankfully I've not really had a problem getting tickets being P2 (except Bournemouth when I was P3). However I fear it's becoming more and more common that sooner or later some games aren't going to make it beyond P1.

With that I mind and due to the fact I can't make the Sunderland game, I'm going to have to go against principle and offer mine out.

So if anyone wants two P2 references let me know.

I've always been against those that hand out references and not go to games and have always refrained from it myself if I can't go. Thankfully I've not really had a problem getting tickets being P2 (except Bournemouth when I was P3). However I fear it's becoming more and more common that sooner or later some games aren't going to make it beyond P1.

With that I mind and due to the fact I can't make the Sunderland game, I'm going to have to go against principle and offer mine out.

So if anyone wants two P2 references let me know.

PM sent

Gonna go for a night out in Newcastle and go up to the game the day after. Anyone know somewhere decent to stay close to the town?

Jury's inn pretty well located in town and is there's obviously the usual holiday inn's and premier inn's etc. A good place I've stayed before is Kensington Aparthotel in Jesmond. Right on Osborne road where there's a tonne of pubs and bars and only a 5 min taxi to town.

Gonna go for a night out in Newcastle and go up to the game the day after. Anyone know somewhere decent to stay close to the town?

When I went last season we stayed at the travel lodge on Forster Street. I highly recommend staying there just for the all you can eat indian located below the hotel called Aneesa's. It was absolutely amazing. If you like indian food I would defo suggest going there. To get to the main bars/clubs was a 5 minute taxi ride. No complaints with the hotel either.

I've booked tickets (via SAFC) today so will be sitting with the Black Cat fans.

I vividly remember sitting in the Double Decker in May 1990 watching city getting a 2-5 pasting by Sheffield United ... and seeing Blades fans going nuts in the east, main and family stands. I have a feeling that's what it's gonna be like at The Stadium of Light with City everywhere.

I would have loved to be seated with the rest of the city fans but never mind. As my daughter is fond of saying 'hashtag YOLO Dad'.

I've booked tickets (via SAFC) today so will be sitting with the Black Cat fans.

I vividly remember sitting in the Double Decker in May 1990 watching city getting a 2-5 pasting by Sheffield United ... and seeing Blades fans going nuts in the east, main and family stands. I have a feeling that's what it's gonna be like at The Stadium of Light with City everywhere.

I would have loved to be seated with the rest of the city fans but never mind. As my daughter is fond of saying 'hashtag YOLO Dad'.

I remember that, stood having a chat with a couple of euthoric blades fans on the edge of the pitch.

how this selling then? 

1st 4 blocks on sale only 1 has gone yellow so far, but it was on sale at 8.10 this morning when i got to work, so not sure what time it went live, but it was before 9 am.

1st 4 blocks on sale only 1 has gone yellow so far, but it was on sale at 8.10 this morning when i got to work, so not sure what time it went live, but it was before 9 am.

i thought it was midnight last night? sorry if ive got confuddled. 

i thought it was midnight last night? sorry if ive got confuddled. 

Normally, it's midnight when it moves from P1 down to P2 and then to P3 etc, but normally 1st day of sales is 9am, unless it has changed since the start of the season.

still the league 1 servers aint they?

No idea, but you would have thought that for a club that strives for success and ultimately greater interest common sense alone tells you that you'd need to have greater infrastructure and capacity to handle considerably more traffic. Away from the pitch the club needs to revise its commercial operations drastically.

Archived