Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kevinparr71

Sunderland (A) 10/4/16 1:30pm KO

Why? Supply and demand.

Because people who are building their priority for games will miss out to any old person who begs enough to get a reference. There is a reason there is a priority system and it is being selfishly abused by people who want to maintain their priority. 

It won't affect me at all but it's just self-serving behaviour that I don't like to see between football fans.

I would like to see the forum maybe have a vote at the end of the season to see if we can treat this with the same disregard as selling tickets above face value.

... And limit the opportunity for people who for whatever reason can only make the odd game a season? The same people who made 15-20 games during the really dross times when the away ends wouldn't get close to a sell out? 

The current ST holders of course deserve priority and were all probably there 'during the bad times' but what can people do apart from 'beg' ST holders who cannot make some of the away games? There is no easy solution to this and it is frustrating for both sides but for you to try to ostricise people for trying to get to the odd game is completely unnecessary and is in itself self serving.

Because people who are building their priority for games will miss out to any old person who begs enough to get a reference. There is a reason there is a priority system and it is being selfishly abused by people who want to maintain their priority. 

It won't affect me at all but it's just self-serving behaviour that I don't like to see between football fans.

I would like to see the forum maybe have a vote at the end of the season to see if we can treat this with the same disregard as selling tickets above face value.

Do you think it will actually make too much difference though? I'd say the vast majority of reference lending goes on between people who actually know each other outside of FT, the half a dozen or so who are actually lucky enough to get refs off people who they don't know on here is hardly going to make much difference... 

Do you think it will actually make too much difference though? I'd say the vast majority of reference lending goes on between people who actually know each other outside of FT, the half a dozen or so who are actually lucky enough to get refs off people who they don't know on here is hardly going to make much difference... 

i disgagre. its usually more people asking then offering. we have been doing ticket exchanges for years here at face value with no problems. the site wasnt getting more members every day like it is now either so, for arguements sake, i knew that if i couldnt make a home game, bayfox may be able to help. if he couldnt...so be it. now we are doing well and everyone wants to go and we get more members daily. but people can still offer them and thats fine too. there are the others however, who wont even try for tickets themselves, who will leave their number here and a sob story. they i cannot abide. the guy the other day who wanted 2 tickets for west brom and someone replied "there are some on the website mate" and the reply was "what website?" them...them i dont like. 

wanna make it a fair ticket exchange? make a members and ST holders ticket exchange. there people can offer what they want or ask for what they want, and below it, have a general public one. if someone wants to offer their references in there...so be it. 

Sunderland vs Leicester City | 10.04.16 - 13:30 KO

Barclays Premier League

Full Allocation: 3,000

Discounted Match Tickets & Food Voucher For Fans Heading To Sunderland

Supporters heading to the Stadium of Light to watch Leicester City take on Sunderland on 10 April can get a £5 discount on their match ticket, as well as a £5 food/drink voucher to spend on the concourses.

Please note that vouchers will be sent out with match tickets and must be taken to the match in order to be redeemed. The voucher must be redeemed in one transaction and no charge will be issued. A maximum of one alcoholic drink can be redeemed per voucher.

Ticket Prices

Age Bands

Full Price

Price LCFC Will Charge

Adults

£29

£24

Seniors (Over 65s)

£19

£14

Under 16s (2-15 Years)

£10

£5

* * Please note tickets cannot be downgraded (For example, an Adult cannot purchase a Senior or Under 16s ticket * * 

Supporter Information

Please note tickets will be sold as per the selling instructions from the host club.

Sale Dates

Dates

Criteria

Tuesday 8 March

Season Ticket Holders with 125+ points

Thursday 10 March

Season Ticket Holders with 115+ points

Friday 11 March

Season Ticket Holders with 108+ points

Tuesday 15 March

Season Ticket Holders with 104+ points

Thursday 17 March

Season Ticket Holders with 101+ points

Friday 18 March

Season Ticket Holders with 100+ points

All tickets are subject to availability

Information for Supporters with Disabilities

We have been allocated 6 pairs of Wheelchair spaces for this fixture. Ambulant Disabled and Wheelchair Spaces are priced as above plus a FREE Companion,

Please note, tickets for supporters with disabilities can only be purchased by calling the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (option 1) or by visiting the City Fanstore in person.

Fox Travel

Coaches will depart the King Power Stadium at 7:30am.

Coach spaces are priced at £10 each

N.B Any person under the age of 16 years old will not be permitted to travel on Fox Travel without someone aged 18 years or over.

Away Priority Scheme Members

Members of the Away Priority Scheme will have payment debited from their credit/debit card on Monday 7 March.

Away Priority Scheme Members who wish to opt-out ticket purchase for this fixture should contact the City Sales Centre by email sales@@lcfc.co.uk by 9am on Monday 7 March with the Subject Header AWAY SCHEME - SUNDERLAND OPT-OUT

Away Priority Scheme members who are charged but cannot attend this fixture must return their tickets to the Club by 6pm on Thursday 31 March to receive a full refund.

... And limit the opportunity for people who for whatever reason can only make the odd game a season? The same people who made 15-20 games during the really dross times when the away ends wouldn't get close to a sell out? 

The current ST holders of course deserve priority and were all probably there 'during the bad times' but what can people do apart from 'beg' ST holders who cannot make some of the away games? There is no easy solution to this and it is frustrating for both sides but for you to try to ostricise people for trying to get to the odd game is completely unnecessary and is in itself self serving.

Well yes, obviously it should limit those people. Anybody in that position has had the last couple of seasons to build that priority off and they are less deserving. Why should somebody who makes the odd game go to Arsenal, Sunderland, Chelsea etc over somebody who is a STH making the effort to build their priority over the last 2 years?

It's not unnecessary to call this behaviour selfish at all. People in high priority groups are maintaining this and making it harder for people who are trying their best to build their priority to get to that level. The people begging for references are those who can't get to many games but want to go to the 'big' matches, while those in the middle miss out. I'll stress again how this isn't me as I'll be fine getting tickets now I've built mine up enough so how am I being self-serving?

I think any difference it makes would be positive. I agree, you won't be able to stop mates doing sharing references but giving people a platform on Foxestalk to do the same thing is something that can be avoided and should - just as selling tickets above face value will go on outside of Foxestalk.

Cheers Mackems. Fair price. Due a beer from Top really too.

Top must've heard you.

1st March the email came through about the ticket details, no word of a fiver voucher.

4th March on the OS it says we have a beer token, just like last season then. Wonder if we will get the gammon butties and T shirts too?

Too much to ask for maybe? ;)

Yes, and good on those who have had season tickets the last two seasons who have earnt their right to get to pick and choose which games they go to.

I don't think it is completely outlandish for people to ask for spare references from those who have earnt this right without hearing their indiviual circumstances. For instance, somoene has had a ST for 6 years prior to our return to the Premier League, should they give up any hope of getting tickets because people who have had a ST more recently than them now have priority?

I'm playing devils advocate here by the way and I'm looking at this from both sides, just interested in people's attitudes on it.

P.s. Good on Top, terrific gesture once again.

Yes, and good on those who have had season tickets the last two seasons who have earnt their right to get to pick and choose which games they go to.

I don't think it is completely outlandish for people to ask for spare references from those who have earnt this right without hearing their indiviual circumstances. For instance, somoene has had a ST for 6 years prior to our return to the Premier League, should they give up any hope of getting tickets because people who have had a ST more recently than them now have priority?

I'm playing devils advocate here by the way and I'm looking at this from both sides, just interested in people's attitudes on it.

P.s. Good on Top, terrific gesture once again.

Fair enough if you're playing devils advocate - but yeah I think they do. There's a reason why the club have set the priority like they have - to reward the people still going as much as they can. I don't get to the majority of away games and would be quite happy if Pri 1 were to take up all the tickets until I'd managed to get there. 

I just believe there are two important issues - people at the top unfairly keeping their priority so they can pick and choose where to go. Then those who barely go at all somehow getting a ticket.

That's why I've suggested a vote at the end of the season. People may disagree with me but I personally believe it's the fairest way forward.

Sunderland vs Leicester City | 10.04.16 - 13:30 KO

Barclays Premier League

Full Allocation: 3,000

Discounted Match Tickets & Food Voucher For Fans Heading To Sunderland

Supporters heading to the Stadium of Light to watch Leicester City take on Sunderland on 10 April can get a £5 discount on their match ticket, as well as a £5 food/drink voucher to spend on the concourses.

Please note that vouchers will be sent out with match tickets and must be taken to the match in order to be redeemed. The voucher must be redeemed in one transaction and no charge will be issued. A maximum of one alcoholic drink can be redeemed per voucher.

Ticket Prices

Age Bands

Full Price Price LCFC Will Charge Adults £29 £24 Seniors (Over 65s) £19 £14 Under 16s (2-15 Years) £10 £5

* * Please note tickets cannot be downgraded (For example, an Adult cannot purchase a Senior or Under 16s ticket * *

Supporter Information

Please note tickets will be sold as per the selling instructions from the host club.

Sale Dates

Dates Criteria Tuesday 8 March Season Ticket Holders with 125+ points Thursday 10 March Season Ticket Holders with 115+ points Friday 11 March Season Ticket Holders with 108+ points Tuesday 15 March Season Ticket Holders with 104+ points Thursday 17 March Season Ticket Holders with 101+ points Friday 18 March Season Ticket Holders with 100+ points

All tickets are subject to availability

Information for Supporters with Disabilities

We have been allocated 6 pairs of Wheelchair spaces for this fixture. Ambulant Disabled and Wheelchair Spaces are priced as above plus a FREE Companion,

Please note, tickets for supporters with disabilities can only be purchased by calling the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (option 1) or by visiting the City Fanstore in person.

Fox Travel

Coaches will depart the King Power Stadium at 7:30am.

Coach spaces are priced at £10 each

N.B Any person under the age of 16 years old will not be permitted to travel on Fox Travel without someone aged 18 years or over.

Away Priority Scheme Members

Members of the Away Priority Scheme will have payment debited from their credit/debit card on Monday 7 March.

Away Priority Scheme Members who wish to opt-out ticket purchase for this fixture should contact the City Sales Centre by email sales@@lcfc.co.uk by 9am on Monday 7 March with the Subject Header AWAY SCHEME - SUNDERLAND OPT-OUT

Away Priority Scheme members who are charged but cannot attend this fixture must return their tickets to the Club by 6pm on Thursday 31 March to receive a full refund.

I think they are the wrong prices. On the Offical LCFC Twitter page they have put the prices as...

Adults £24

Over 65's £14

Under 16's

Could do with two references if anybody is willing to help me out!? 

* For the people moaning, yes I am a STH but the two I want tickets for aren't anymore.

4 tickets available for this match. Can't go now due to son having an academy match that morning that he can't miss! Priorirty 1. Won't give reference out, but happy to buy and post or exchange at Newcastle match

4 tickets available for this match. Can't go now due to son having an academy match that morning that he can't miss! Priorirty 1. Won't give reference out, but happy to buy and post or exchange at Newcastle match

PM'd you mate

Sold now

Archived