Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Captain...

Restricted view seats at the KP

As a lowly Silver fox when it comes to getting tickets there are very few options for 2 tickets together left these days, either up in the gods or restricted view.

So how restricted are these views? There are seats with a singe red line, and seats with a red cross, what is the restriction? How bad is it in those seats?

There are no restricted view seats

The only restricted view I can imagine is behind the goal.

Pretty sure there is a line of seats that, if you're a normal height for an adult male, put the cross bar right in the way.

As a lowly Silver fox when it comes to getting tickets there are very few options for 2 tickets together left these days, either up in the gods or restricted view.

So how restricted are these views? There are seats with a singe red line, and seats with a red cross, what is the restriction? How bad is it in those seats?

sat in both restricted and severely restricted in the west stand. only if it goes out for a corner at the family stand end clostest to you do you have to strain your neck! you can see both goals clearly and everything else. 

after standing in "severely restricted" at villa, i can confirm its a lot better than that!

Up at the top is good, its hardly like St James'

Don't mind up at the top, I just  prefer to be a bit closer to the action.

God if you think sitting in our stand in the top row is 'up in the gods', it's a good job you don't support Barcelona lol

It is a good job I don't support Barcelona, it would be another boring season winning the league, as opposed to the most exciting season ever doing the same. Just a preference to be closer to the pitch, and the "restricted" view seats are in a good position, just not sure why/how they are restricted.

Don't mind up at the top, I just  prefer to be a bit closer to the action.

It is a good job I don't support Barcelona, it would be another boring season winning the league, as opposed to the most exciting season ever doing the same. Just a preference to be closer to the pitch, and the "restricted" view seats are in a good position, just not sure why/how they are restricted.

Normally the seats listed as such at home allow for the bars in front of you, if your sat behind an entrance stair, however if you're low down maybe they have to allow for the fact it's a TV game and you may have a tv camera in your sight line.

Normally the seats listed as such at home allow for the bars in front of you, if your sat behind an entrance stair, however if you're low down maybe they have to allow for the fact it's a TV game and you may have a tv camera in your sight line.

I think they are around row P, so it may be to do with the stairwell.

which block? usually they dont put any in west so usually you are alright. 

SK4 rows N,P,Q 57-51

SK3 rows N,P, 117-113

G2 rows N,P 115-109

There are others dotted around, it must be the stair wells

SK4 rows N,P,Q 57-51

SK3 rows N,P, 117-113

G2 rows N,P 115-109

There are others dotted around, it must be the stair wells

can see how SK3 would be unless it was just behind the stair well and the blue bar got in the way. same with SK4. would say G2 you have got a chance of being near a TV camera. 

I sit in a "restricted view" seat in sk3.

It's not as bad as some may think.

The problem as some say are the blue bars that go across at the bottom of the stairs.

You will find that these invariably are in your line of sight when looking at the penalty spot!

The answer is simple just duck down slightly.

The other problem of course is at the end of the game when people leave before the final whistle, they invariably stand at the bottom of the steps and block the view to the righthand corner where I sit.

The stewards have been instructed by the club to try to keep this area clear, so far with limited success I may add.

In no way does it detract from my enjoyment of the game, also with being a ST holder I get a discount on my ticket due to the seat being classed as restricted. ☺

SK4 rows N,P,Q 57-51

SK3 rows N,P, 117-113

these are both pretty similar to my seats and i can't think what would restrict the view bar sitting facing the wrong way. 

I had a restricted view for West Brom at home. I took a picture (to send to Fez saying something along the lines of "so this is what a restricted view is down the KP"). So, yunno, here you go

attachicon.gifKP_restricted_view.JPG

Cheers, so it is the blue bar from  the stairwell that partially obstructs some of the pitch. Not bad, but I would probably prefer to be up high and unobstructed.

Archived