Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Guvnor

Membership - SOLD OUT

Managed to put it off up until now but I've just emailed Jim. Really frustrated at the thought of missing out to someone who has just bought a Silver Membership recently.

Also email Susan Whelan   susan.whelan@@lcfc.co.uk

We need as many people as possible to do this to get the board to stop selling memberships

Also email Susan Whelan susan.whelan@@lcfc.co.uk

We need as many people as possible to do this to get the board to stop selling memberships

As its been said in a previous post the horse has already bolted, almost makes me miss being bottom of the table in some weird respects.

E-mailed the club today, they are of the opinion Everton tickets will reach Silver membership level. Silver is not advertised as a guaranteed ticket so I don't see why people are complaining.

I'm now a silver member that has only recently paid up. I really don't care if people think I am any less of a fan. The fact is that I work in shifts and am often not available to go to the games. Having had years of holding season tickets, going to Yeovil away on a cold Tuesday night etc I am happy that I now have an outside chance to watch the Everton game. Had we been 15th in the league would I be as bothered? Of course not and anyone that says otherwise is a liar.

E-mailed the club today, they are of the opinion Everton tickets will reach Silver membership level. Silver is not advertised as a guaranteed ticket so I don't see why people are complaining.

I'm now a silver member that has only recently paid up. I really don't care if people think I am any less of a fan. The fact is that I work in shifts and am often not available to go to the games. Having had years of holding season tickets, going to Yeovil away on a cold Tuesday night etc I am happy that I now have an outside chance to watch the Everton game. Had we been 15th in the league would I be as bothered? Of course not and anyone that says otherwise is a liar.

I don't think it's supporters like you that people have an issue with - the fact is there will be those who simply have a general interest in football or worse still support other clubs who will pay up just to see this game.

Closing off memberships now would cut those numbers down. It would also disappoint some who have supported the club for years who unfortunately just haven't been able to get down this season but whatever happened there was always going to be a lot of disappointed fans.

Perhaps close off membership to those with absolutely no prior purchase history but this might be overcomplicating things.

I don't think it's supporters like you that people have an issue with - the fact is there will be those who simply have a general interest in football or worse still support other clubs who will pay up just to see this game.

Closing off memberships now would cut those numbers down. It would also disappoint some who have supported the club for years who unfortunately just haven't been able to get down this season but whatever happened there was always going to be a lot of disappointed fans.

Perhaps close off membership to those with absolutely no prior purchase history but this might be overcomplicating things.

Yes that's a fair point, it would be gutting to think a true city fan lost out to a glory hunter just because they wanted the chance to possibly see the silverware presented.

I have two season tickets a gold membership and city fox membership and have got 4 tickets virtually all season either daughters

or various city supporting mates have travelled up from cornwall with me i got tickets for arsenal, liverpool, man utd, chelsea, man city no problem, but starting from southamton and west ham game we sold out on silver card day, i upgraded  to silver fox but still didnt get one for swansea game, i spoke to girl in ticket office and she said hundreds of silver fox tickets had ben sold in last couple of weeks, i think there must be loads of people re igniting there love for the city and a few touts as well

I am personally indifferent about who is currently buying the additional silver memberships, the simple fact is the club are not doing it for you, they are cashing in on the renewed interest at the expense of us who bought memberships for an enhanced chance of tickets at the start of the season regardless of whether we were top of the bleeding league or bottom.

I have two season tickets a gold membership and city fox membership and have got 4 tickets virtually all season either daughters

or various city supporting mates have travelled up from cornwall with me i got tickets for arsenal, liverpool, man utd, chelsea, man city no problem, but starting from southamton and west ham game we sold out on silver card day, i upgraded  to silver fox but still didnt get one for swansea game, i spoke to girl in ticket office and she said hundreds of silver fox tickets had ben sold in last couple of weeks, i think there must be loads of people re igniting there love for the city and a few touts as well

This

Sold down the swanny

Archived