Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Guvnor

Membership - SOLD OUT

You have to go higher than Jim to complain, he'll just fob you off, it's his job and he's good at it.

Any ideas on who we should approach about this.  Jim as you say is just towing a line. I would imagine it is not his call.

Go on the official website if you contact the LCFChelp email address Jim will answer and with all due respect to him a waste of time, I will email human resources but I should imagine all the email options will be bounced to Jim,I will let you know, the club should be aware of how piss#d off current members are at this money grabbing excercise.

Go on the official website if you contact the LCFChelp email address Jim will answer and with all due respect to him a waste of time, I will email human resources but I should imagine all the email options will be bounced to Jim,I will let you know, the club should be aware of how piss#d off current members are at this money grabbing excercise.

There's no need to have a go at Jim, his attitude towards it stinks but he's a good guy and it's not like he made the decision himself. If you want to vent via email, work out Susan Wheelan's email address by using the format on Jim's address, and send her an email directly. 

There's no need to have a go at Jim, his attitude towards it stinks but he's a good guy and it's not like he made the decision himself. If you want to vent via email, work out Susan Wheelan's email address by using the format on Jim's address, and send her an email directly.

Who's having a go at Jim? I meant it would go no further than Jim he wouldnt forward any complaints in a upward direction. Susan Wheelan is probably the correct person to contact. And actually you have just stated his attitude stinks, I didn't, so I find your response a little confusing.

Who's having a go at Jim? I meant it would go no further than Jim he wouldnt forward any complaints in a upward direction. Susan Wheelan is probably the correct person to contact. And actually you have just stated his attitude stinks, I didn't, so I find your response a little confusing.

I didn't say you had a go at Jim, I said people shouldn't just use him as a punching bag. However, as people have previously mentioned, he doesn't see a problem with people buying memberships to be in with a shot of getting an Everton ticket, which in my opinion, stinks. 

I would try susan.whelan@@lcfc.co.uk

thanks what about if i couldn't get to the clubshop?

Jaysus DONT knock a fiver off !!

Your doing people a favour if they want the tickets let them pay the printing cost

I would never expect anyone to knock a fiver off a ticket !!!

Have you tried this Roger? What response did you get?

I informed Jim that I had contacted Susan Whelan.   This is the reply I received

Hi Roger

I am aware that you have written to our CEO.  I have informed the Board Office of our conversation on Friday

Just to keep you informed all decisions like this are made at Board level so everyone was aware of the situation

Kind regards

Jim

I quess we just have to keep up the pressure.    Is there not a fans or trust representative at Board level

I informed Jim that I had contacted Susan Whelan. This is the reply I received

Hi Roger

I am aware that you have written to our CEO. I have informed the Board Office of our conversation on Friday

Just to keep you informed all decisions like this are made at Board level so everyone was aware of the situation

Kind regards

Jim

I quess we just have to keep up the pressure. Is there not a fans or trust representative at Board level

Maybe if the pressure is kept up they may look at a different selling criteria for the Everton game, ie only sell to members initially with previous booking history this season, much like they did with the Doncaster game when we won the championship.

In fact I may email that to Susan Whelan as a suggestion.

Maybe if the pressure is kept up they may look at a different selling criteria for the Everton game, ie only sell to members initially with previous booking history this season, much like they did with the Doncaster game when we won the championship.

If that happened then surely everyone who's recently got silver memberships would be demanding a refund.

If that happened then surely everyone who's recently got silver memberships would be demanding a refund.

I was gonna say the same thing. Nothing will happen. They may learn a lesson for future membership packages but they wont change the selling criteria now.

Well I personally feel I'm owed a refund now for this useless silver membership I purchased in pre season!

It's not useless though - or have there been home games this season which haven't made it to silver membership? If not then you've got just as much chance as anyone else with silver memberships, I do understand your frustration though... I think I'd be annoyed if I got silver membership before Christmas and they're still on sale with around 4 home games left. There are doubtless many more silver members than seats available to them. I don't blame anyone for being miffed with that, but by the same token I don't blame anyone for signing up for a membership to see any of the remaining games. The club should have capped it like they did for gold - I can only think they didn't to try and make a lot more money.

In fact I may email that to Susan Whelan as a suggestion.

This would be good but as others have said it would be difficult for

the club to do for legal reasons. You could still contact Susan Whelan

to complain about the continued sale of memberships though.

It's a good idea but the horse has somewhat bolted and trading standards could get involved as there was no mention of any other criteria other then paying for a certain membership to differentiate on priority.

However, wouldn't stop them ceasing sales of memberships now. It'd be better than nothing and show they are listening to an extent.

It's a good idea but the horse has somewhat bolted and trading standards could get involved as there was no mention of any other criteria other then paying for a certain membership to differentiate on priority.

However, wouldn't stop them ceasing sales of memberships now. It'd be better than nothing and show they are listening to an extent.

I agree.  Need to ramp up the pressure to stop them selling memberships as a money making exercise

I informed Jim that I had contacted Susan Whelan.   This is the reply I received

Hi Roger

I am aware that you have written to our CEO.  I have informed the Board Office of our conversation on Friday

Kind regards

Jim

I quess we just have to keep up the pressure.    Is there not a fans or trust representative at Board level

Well done Roger, I'm sure the email to SW got the ball rolling,

I think the minimum they should do now is close membership. 

Archived