Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Guvnor

Membership - SOLD OUT

I thought there was only a limited number of silver members available, that was how it was sold last season, and it would almost guarantee every silver fox a ticket, if they are now selling unlimited numbers of silver members then that is just plain wrong.

When the scheme was announced last season there were only 2000 Silver memberships available:

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/96061-memberships-away-priority-scheme-201415/?hl=%2Bsilver+%2Bmembership

23,000 ST

1,500 Gold

2 x 500 family members 

That is a potential 25,500 tickets + away section gone before it goes to Silver, 32,000 capacity means unless we sell over 4,500 away tickets + Hospitality all silver members should get a ticket. If they have now increased the number of Silver members then it is messed up.

None of this is helped by the website being bloody awful.

Interestingly the info on this season's membership packages doesn't mention limits like it did last season:

http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/memberships/

To be honest the club are taking the p*ss, what little chance you had of purchasing tickets with fox or silver membership has been dramatically reduced, as far as I'm concerned they have renaged on fan's trust.

To be honest the club are taking the p*ss, what little chance you had of purchasing tickets with fox or silver membership has been dramatically reduced, as far as I'm concerned they have renaged on fan's trust.

It doesn't mean there isn't a limit, there must have been a limit for Gold and Family members as they have sold out, but nobody knows if they have increased the limits since last season.

It's scandalous that they can still be selling memberships at this stage of the season to buy tickets your unlikely to bloody get when it's been a struggle since the beginning to purchase for silver alone!

Somebody should write a letter to the Mercury!

If the website crashes then its a massive middle finger to the fans. Has anyone seen what Hull have just announced. They are scrapping season tickets completely

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35822295

Why do you think they're scrapping ST then?

Maybe because they have such a low turnout for them when the cheapest in their ground is £531 for second tier football.

The scheme they're going to has 3 levels and is basically a ST as you pay a monthly fee.

so if a ST holder has a ticket, and member have to pay to get tickets and then pay more for said tickets i cannot see the problem ST holders would have with members going infront of them for home matches. 

Well no, they shouldn't have a problem with members getting priority on them getting additional tickets. Whoever they want an additional ticket for should get their own season ticket

Let me try to enlighten you. I am a silver member, I was on the shambles that is LCFC Direct at midnight

with no joy, I was back on this morning with no joy, my wife has been trying to phone the ticket office since

08.50 with no joy, the tickets are now sold out and I haven't got one.

I bought my membership and made my commitment at the start of the season.

I have no issue missing out to ST holders and gold members who made a stronger

commitment than me at the start of the season. I do however have an issue missing

out to people who have bought memberships this morning, many of who probably

have had no interest in Leicester before now.

When I woke up this morning and logged on at about 0930am I had no issue getting tickets from the website. Did you keep trying the website or just resort to phone?

When I woke up this morning and logged on at about 0930am I had no issue getting tickets from the website. Did you keep trying the website or just resort to phone?

LCFC tweeted at 9.49am it had sold out, so only dregs must have been left at 9.30am.

I was one of those who 'upgraded' to Silver over the last week and got tickets as a result. I have been a member for years and was a Silver last season but last season the tickets went to City Fox Membership and so I thought it was a waste of £20 tbh and so downgraded. I have missed out on tickets recently as they never got to me and so I thought 'I'm damned if I am missing out again when I have supported the club for 30 odd years'. Now you might argue that I should be a ST holder but I now live away from Leicester and often have to work weekends and so it simply is not justifiable. You can also claim that I should have made that commitment at the start of the season and I think you have a point, but when they are still selling them then I was always going to take the chance to be part of this, the same as the next man who, for all I know, has not made the same commitment to the club emotionally and financially. I am sorry for those who did make that commitment from the start but didn't get the tickets. Those tickets (2 - me and my other half) cost me an extra £20 per person, which is a lot of money to me, but I am really going to enjoy them, be assured. 

Btw, they made a point of saying when I upgraded that going to Silver would not guarantee me a ticket and that they expected about half of the Silver membership to miss out. I did it anyway as I felt that the £20 per person was a £20 saving at the start of the season over what I would normally spend and and not, therefore, a cost now.

LCFC tweeted at 9.49am it had sold out, so only dregs must have been left at 9.30am.

Well there weren't, not really, every block was red but no block had sold out. There were a fair few tickets left dotted around but the three I got are all within good distance of one another

Well no, they shouldn't have a problem with members getting priority on them getting additional tickets. Whoever they want an additional ticket for should get their own season ticket

Both. When everyone else got on at 8.15 I still couldn't, it wouldn't accept my login.

I usually phone for my tickets rather than use lcfc direct. I spoke to someone at the

ticket office yesterday and they said I had probably been using an old account, so

they have sent me a new login.

Well there weren't, not really, every block was red but no block had sold out. There were a fair few tickets left dotted around but the three I got are all within good distance of one another

red usually means singles only doesnt it? 

Is there any chance that tickets might come available for the remaining home games which have sold out? I'm sure I read somewhere that Newcastle tickets were being sold on the website on the day of the match which were returned or something?

Is there any chance that tickets might come available for the remaining home games which have sold out? I'm sure I read somewhere that Newcastle tickets were being sold on the website on the day of the match which were returned or something?

Quite often sponsors who don't take there tickets give them back to the club and become available couple of days before the game. keep checking the website closer to the time/ call the ticket office you may get lucky.

Although I would be surprised if sponsors return tickets now with the season we are having but you never know

Quite often sponsors who don't take there tickets give them back to the club and become available couple of days before the game. keep checking the website closer to the time/ call the ticket office you may get lucky.

Although I would be surprised if sponsors return tickets now with the season we are having but you never know

Thanks, and presumably some tickets would go back on sale if the away club don't sell all of there share?

The fact gold sold out suggests there's a cap.

Have sold my soul and upgraded to silver from city now, not looking forward to the midnight rush for Everton!

Have emailed the fanzone to see if we can get some clarity on this.

I've also done the same and got silver today, along with my Dad.

What did you email the fanzone about may I ask?

Archived