Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Guvnor

Membership - SOLD OUT

I had a long conversation with Jim in the ticket office about this.   Upset that I called the process money grabbing.    He sees absolutely no problem in allowing people to upgrade memberships or take out new ones just to be in with a shot of purchasing Everton tickets.   He is quite happy to let people pay £40.00 to have a shot at a ticket if that is what they want to do.  

He is a nice man but was really trying to defend the indefensible. Could not see any reason why they should have a cap, although they had one last year

Well if they don't have a cap this season then they can't have one next season otherwise some current silver members will be unable to renew, which wouldn't be good.

Looks like, if given the opportunity, I'll be having to upgrade to gold next season then :rolleyes:

Well if they don't have a cap this season then they can't have one next season otherwise some current silver members will be unable to renew, which wouldn't be good.

Looks like, if given the opportunity, I'll be having to upgrade to gold next season then :rolleyes:

Let's just hope you get the chance, how many others are thinking the same?

Yeah but they're already sold out. Essentially it's got to the point now where a game will likely NEVER make general sale, and you have to pay £40 a season for the CHANCE to get tickets. 

But hey, should stop other team's fan getting in the home end, silver linings and all that. 

Yeah but they're already sold out. Essentially it's got to the point now where a game will likely NEVER make general sale, and you have to pay £40 a season for the CHANCE to get tickets. 

But hey, should stop other team's fan getting in the home end, silver linings and all that. 

There won't be 100% retention rate of season tickets, so if some gold members upgrade to season ticket there will be some gold memberships go on sale? That's my thinking

Jim from the ticket office has confirmed that there is no cap on silver or city fox members.

Wouldn't give any numbers though.

That's disgraceful, it means there is zero point in city fox memberships.

When the scheme was launched at the start of last season Silver fox was limited to 2000, City fox had no limit, if there were changing it they should have informed everyone.

Pretty pissed off about this to be honest and thought better of the club. If there had never been a limit on Silver then fair enough but the limit last season guaranteed you a ticket that is why it was a premium over City Fox.

I wonder if the website will even work given that it didn't for swansea.

Very disappointed that there is no cap on Silver. It is nothing more than money grabbing as they know that only a small number of the silver members can actually get tickets.

I can't understand why the City Fox membership is still available?  It's worthless. At least with Silver membership you have a small chance of an Everton ticket. That we know.

If the club take cash for City Membership from now on, it's just theft!

IMO the membership should not be capped, but closed eg half way through the season. Then just let it run into General sale if necessary.

That's disgraceful, it means there is zero point in city fox memberships.

When the scheme was launched at the start of last season Silver fox was limited to 2000, City fox had no limit, if there were changing it they should have informed everyone.

Pretty pissed off about this to be honest and thought better of the club. If there had never been a limit on Silver then fair enough but the limit last season guaranteed you a ticket that is why it was a premium over City Fox.

And that was exactly my point, Fox membership has become a complete waste of time and quite frankly I have thrown £80 down the drain.

Jim in the ticket office is more than happy to take the flak about this.    Although he was annoyed that I called the decision to upgrade or purchase new silver memberships right up to eve of the Everton sale disgraceful.

A PR disaster!

can you imagine the state of the website when Everton tickets go on sale. Would it be worth queueing the night before at the TO. Imagine doing that but every ticket was snapped up online.

Do they release all tickets for sale onto the site?

I'd be surprised if that's the case, regarding going down and queueing, for the Watford play off away game, I knew the site and phones would be a mess so I queued that Sunday morning as the home tickets went on sale at the same time as P1 away.

I was amazed that I was the only sod there at 5am, by opening time the queue was back to the away stand so if you're going to queue, just get up really early as that should be enough, instead of camping out the night before.

It's a tough one to decide though as quite a few will probably be in your boat, maybe drive by before midnight to see what activity is down there, then go back if no ones mad enough to camp out the night.

Do they release all tickets for sale onto the site?

I'd be surprised if that's the case, regarding going down and queueing, for the Watford play off away game, I knew the site and phones would be a mess so I queued that Sunday morning as the home tickets went on sale at the same time as P1 away.

I was amazed that I was the only sod there at 5am, by opening time the queue was back to the away stand so if you're going to queue, just get up really early as that should be enough, instead of camping out the night before.

It's a tough one to decide though as quite a few will probably be in your boat, maybe drive by before midnight to see what activity is down there, then go back if no ones mad enough to camp out the night.

Im not in a boat I have a season ticket. I would have thought the TO would have a number of tickets. What happens if someone brought a ticket online at the exact same time as someone buying the same seat in the store. They must have an allocation to sell in the TO. I reckon there will be Silver members camping out

Im not in a boat I have a season ticket. I would have thought the TO would have a number of tickets. What happens if someone brought a ticket online at the exact same time as someone buying the same seat in the store. They must have an allocation to sell in the TO. I reckon there will be Silver members camping out

Need to get some clarification on this

The ticket office just use the website for availabilty, I have been in before and they get the same stadium view up and select that way.

So effectively there could be no tickets left by the time the shop opens?

Good luck people in your quest for a ticket.

is my season ticket seat secure next season for all Champions League home fixtures without any membership?

I'd imagine no, as I believe some of the CL money goes to UEFA - so separate ticket type?

I emailed the club they confirmed there was a limit on Gold and Family memberships but never any on silver or fox. I realise demand this season for tickets is extraordinary however what this means in essence if you have fox membership your chances of obtaining tickets are Bob Hope and no hope and to have the slightest chance of a ticket would be to upgrade to silver then this would be a bun fight you may get access to the dregs but even that's a big if.

Gold and Family next season or you have no effin chance of a ticket.

LCFC I'm afraid have gone down in my estimations trying to earn a quick buck and having one over on those that have bought into the membership deal for the past few years.

Archived