Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

LCFC Memberships SOLD OUT

Got a joke, if you bought a membership over the past few weeks you basically threw your money away as tickets were sold out and your hardly going to get a ticket to Everton really. My membership last year was value for money but this year I got one ticket out of the ten I attempted to buy. There should be a fair quota which is sustainable for the entirety of the season.

Just to add that until the Southampton and West Ham tickets went on sale I have had zero problems getting home tickets as a silver member. I'm disappointed that the club allowed this to happen - it removes much of the benefit of memberships. It'll be interesting to see what they do next season.

Ultimately, we need to expand the ground.

I've had a silver membership the last two seasons and had no problems getting a home ticket as long as I was on the ball and online to buy when they went on sale.

I hope this is still the case for the Everton game - West Ham was a slim pickings but I managed to get 2.

In theory yes. In practice not a hope in hell. They all get snapped up by ST holders with high priority

I've been a season ticket holder for 15 years and whilst I've been going to the odd away game I usually work Saturday mornings. My circumstances have now changed and I want to go to more away games next season but I know I won't be a high priority person.

Archived