Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Champions League 2016/17

With their propensity for ****ing up in Europe,  Celtic might need another goal here.  Going to Israel when you've shipped two goals isn't a safe position to be in.

Guest seanfox778
6 minutes ago, Bilo said:

With their propensity for ****ing up in Europe,  Celtic might need another goal here.  Going to Israel when you've shipped two goals isn't a safe position to be in.

Think they'd need at least 2 for a slim chance, I don't think they travel well at all in European games.

Just now, Voll Blau said:

Don't get me wrong, I'd be happy with them. Not often you get to watch a football match in the home of Pilsner though.

Away goal changes the complexion. :fc:

1 minute ago, seanfox778 said:

Think they'd need at least 2 for a slim chance, I don't think they travel well at all in European games.

If they can lose against Gibraltarian part-timers, they can definitely blow up against Israeli opposition.  

4-2 now.

6 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Ask @bovril for advice on Bulgarian football and a night out in Razgrad.

Varna or Burgas in the late summer or spring would be more interesting, though. Cheep beer and nice beaches.

Think it's fair to say he'll get inundated if we draw Ludogorets! lol

I haven't been to Bulgaria in years, not a disastrous draw if it happens. 

Guest seanfox778
1 minute ago, Bilo said:

If they can lose against Gibraltarian part-timers, they can definitely blow up against Israeli opposition.  

4-2 now.

Can't believe how Ronnie Deila had that job for as long as he did, they had some pretty pathetic results in Europe and 97% of managers in the game could win the Scottish Premiership with no Rangers to contend with. I used to be fond of them when I was younger so I hope they go through. 

7 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Ask @bovril for advice on Bulgarian football and a night out in Razgrad.

Varna or Burgas in the late summer or spring would be more interesting, though. Cheep beer and nice beaches.

Never been to Razgrad and don't intend to. Thankfully the game would be in Sofia and I reckon tickets in the home end wouldn't be too difficult to get. I speak the lingo so I wouldn't get beaten up.....

3 minutes ago, bovril said:

Never been to Razgrad and don't intend to. Thankfully the game would be in Sofia and I reckon I'd be able to score several tickets in the home end. I speak the lingo so I wouldn't get beaten up....

Well, I suppose it's a bit of a trek. Four and a half hours on the road at least. And if the Bulgarian motorways are anything like what I've heard about the general road conditions in Romania, it's probably even further away. lol

51 minutes ago, C-man said:

6pm (BST) next Thusday, 25 August. 

Within the hour.

Thanks @C-man, somewhere in the back of my brain I knew that and that its written on here several times.... it's a slow morning as I've had to partake in 300mg aspirin rather than the liquid ibuprofen tablets that actually take pain in my body away. I also remembered I have a £400 accommodation voucher for Mr. & Mrs Smith given to me that needs using so it seems a once in a lifetime CL away game is on the cards.... all I need now is a couple of tickets!

11 hours ago, bovril said:

Never been to Razgrad and don't intend to. Thankfully the game would be in Sofia and I reckon tickets in the home end wouldn't be too difficult to get. I speak the lingo so I wouldn't get beaten up.....

Would they play at the National Stadium?

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Draw's on starting at 6pm CET, so that's 5pm over in the UK.

If it is 6pm CET, that is the same as 6pm BST. 

It is only 5pm in the UK if it is at 6pm CEST, which I don't believe it is.

Archived