Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Champions League 2016/17

Dont worry lads n lasses, we will be drawn into the group of Death...then kill em all.

We dont do easy, we are ....well you all know who  we are...!!

por lo generale, mata a gente por dinero, usted es mi amigo que lo mate por nada..

Nosotros, que somos conocidos como los que no tienen miedo...

4 hours ago, Nalis said:

But surely playing Red Bull Salzburg opens the door for all sorts of zany chants.

'You're not as good as Monster'

'Heart palpations. You're getting heart palpations! Heart palpations...'

Another reason to look at Danny Ings. Red Bull gives you iiiiinnnnnnggggss

5 hours ago, 4ever and ever said:

Not as easy to get to compared to other places as far as I can tell.  I could be wrong but think it's flight into Munich and then train from there 

There's direct flights from Gatwick and Luton to Salzburg.

17 hours ago, Nalis said:

But surely playing Red Bull Salzburg opens the door for all sorts of zany chants.

'You're not as good as Monster'

'Heart palpations. You're getting heart palpations! Heart palpations...'

Where the ducking hells your wings?

Shit drink, no wings, shot drink now wings

1 minute ago, jammie82uk said:

This can't be right surely 

I'd be unsure of anything on social media these days, but it's possible apparently they do have 50,000 people of ST waiting list.....according to a Spurs fan I know anyway.

Revised possible opponents after the last qualifying round and based on rankings 

Pot 2 - A. Madrid, B.Dortmund, FC Porto*, Napoli, Sevilla, B. Leverkusen 

Pot 3 - Basel, D. Kiev, Lyon, Villarreal*, Ajax*, PSV Eindhoven and Sporting Lisbon 

Pot 4 - Legia Warsaw*, Borussia Mochengladbach*, Club Brugge, Red Bull Salzburg*, Besiktas, V.Plzen*, Celtic*, APOEL Nicosia* 

* = need to qualify

57 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Oh dear, Celtic fans getting the air miles in this year lol 

enjoy the West Bank lads lol 

City Roma.....Interesting.

Would be very interesting given that Man City drew Steaua Bucharest and Roma drew Porto.

Play-off draw...

Champions route:

Ludogorets v Viktoria Plzen

Celtic v Hapoel Be'er-Sheva

Kobenhavn v APOEL Nicosia

Dundalk v Legia Warsaw

Dinamo Zagreb v RB Salzburg

League route:

Steaua Bucharest v Manchester City

Porto v Roma

Ajax v Rostov

Young Boys v Gladbach

Villarreal v Monaco

My preferred winner in bold.

47 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Would be very interesting given that Man City drew Steaua Bucharest and Roma drew Porto.

They took a picture of the board at the live draw and screen had it the other way round so their fault, well either they did or I've had a mare, but given they've now deleted the tweet in question I am guessing it's the former. 

Out of interest, does anyone know when the group stage fixture list is likely to be confirmed?

The draw is taking place on 25th August, so we'll find out then who we've got in our group. 

However presumably the actual fixture list (i.e. so we know which day we'll be playing on, when we're away/home etc.) will have to be drawn up after that. 

At the moment all we have are the dates for the six 'matchdays' - but these aren't exact dates...

Does anyone know how the process works? 

4 minutes ago, leicesterseddon said:

Out of interest, does anyone know when the group stage fixture list is likely to be confirmed?

The draw is taking place on 25th August, so we'll find out then who we've got in our group. 

However presumably the actual fixture list (i.e. so we know which day we'll be playing on, when we're away/home etc.) will have to be drawn up after that. 

At the moment all we have are the dates for the six 'matchdays' - but these aren't exact dates...

Yeah it's an alphabetical thing so near enough straight away.

11 minutes ago, leicesterseddon said:

It should be within the hour I believe. They have a set format of 1 v 4, 2 v 3 etc. But then that needs to be put into a computer to make sure only 2 teams from the same country are playing on the same day etc etc. 

Archived