Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Champions League 2016/17

13 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Jesus Christ. We could end up with a group of Atletico, PSV and Roma lol 

We could also end up with Basel, RB Sazlburg (vomits) and Legia Warsaw.

Want:
- Napoli
- Borussia Monchengladbach
- FC Rostov or Besiktas.

Trips to Italy, Germany (against not too tough oppo) and Southern Russia or Turkey (further a-field to take in real breadth of Europe).

Likely to get:
- Atletico/Dortmund
- Lyon
- Roma.

13 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

anyone from pot 2 bar basel

sporting or brugge would be sick from pot 3

legia or ludogorets from pot 4 

gonna face facts and say unless we fluke it vs basel we're gonna lose to anyone in pot 2. pot 3 could all go either way so may as well get a dece draw. pot 4 we'd beat them all bar roma and i don't really want to go to rome that sounds kinda boring. 

Been city and Stadium, it's not the greatest, I personally wouldn't try and get tickets were we to draw them. 

Anyone got any ideas what the TV pairings will be for the draw? Guessing for English teams it will be Man City/us & Arsenal/Spurs, but any others anyone can have a guess at? Spotted that teams in a pairing have to be in the opposite side of the draw so if Man City come out A-D, we have to be E-H etc. 

5 minutes ago, Poznan34 said:

Found this on Twitter: https://inker.github.io/cl-draw/?mode=gs

Simulates the draw

Utterly pointless but what the hell I'll see what I get. 

Well I'm only at pot 2 but I'll give you three guesses who we got out of pot 2 lol 

Leicester City
Atlético Madrid
Dinamo Kiev
Legia Warsaw

I could live with that I guess although Legia and Atletico would be hard to get tickets for and Kiev not the safest. 

9 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Utterly pointless but what the hell I'll see what I get. 

Well I'm only at pot 2 but I'll give you three guesses who we got out of pot 2 lol 

Leicester City
Atlético Madrid
Dinamo Kiev
Legia Warsaw

I could live with that I guess although Legia and Atletico would be hard to get tickets for and Kiev not the safest. 

I just got, Sevilla, Lyon and Apoel Nicosia. Would be very happy with that. 3 warm locations

I kept getting Dinamo Kiev and Besiktas (the only two teams I'm really not that keen on us getting) so I carried on and eventually got:

Napoli, PSV and Salzburg

In each pot, in order of preference, I think I want:

Pot 2

1. Napoli

2. Borussia Dortmund

3. Sevilla

4. Porto

Pot 3

1. Lyon

2. Basel

3. Ajax

4. Sporting Lisbon

Pot 4

1. Club Brugge

2. Plzen

3. Legia Warsaw

4. APOEL

43 minutes ago, Fez of Mahrez said:

I kept getting Dinamo Kiev and Besiktas (the only two teams I'm really not that keen on us getting) so I carried on and eventually got:

Napoli, PSV and Salzburg

I wish the actual draw was like this lol.

Ranieri sitting in the audience giving a thumbs down like Commodus from Gladiator if he doesn't like the teams in the draw...

7-nfVF.gif

porto basel and apoel might be the best option if we want to possibly get out of the group but we would miss the glamour ties against dortmund and ajax. not too sure i would want to finish third and get the europa league. it would be nice to have more european games but thursday/sunday would kill us like it has nearly every English club

My draw not to bad trips to Spain and Italy, 2 wins against Celtic should progress, liked the Spurs group should have no problems getting out of that one ;)

Group A
Juventus
Atlético Madrid
Ajax
Besiktas
Group B
Paris Saint-Germain
Borussia Dortmund
Tottenham Hotspur
Viktoria Plzen
Group C
FC Barcelona