Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Title Run in - Fans role

the most beautiful county in ireland

It certainly is , I'm from near Bunratty Castle you might have visited Ireland's oldest pub Durty Nellys next door ?

You might know Father ted was filmed in Clare and we have the best beaches and surf in Western Europe

Like Cornwall but without the Toffs lol

Guest CityFan 06

I think the Union FS Tifo will help the atmosphere from the start on Sunday. Our home support has won us many points this season and I've got a feeling it will be great on Sunday, hopefully anyway.

I think the Union FS Tifo will help the atmosphere from the start on Sunday. Our home support has won us many points this season and I've got a feeling it will be great on Sunday, hopefully anyway.

Ahh a Tifo , agree delighted it's back this week

Great stuff

The atmosphere will be very important on Sunday. Against Southampton the atmosphere was so good it almost felt like the players would never let it slip.

Sunday could be different. For the first time the nerves and self-doubting have really set in. We CAN'T let that transfer to the pitch.

Don't moan when we give it away. Don't moan if we sit quite deep at times. Don't moan at all. Smile, encourage, sing and try and enjoy it! Christ, it sure as hell beats a meaningless game at the end of a disappointing Championship season, something we got quite used to not too long a go.

The atmosphere will be very important on Sunday. Against Southampton the atmosphere was so good it almost felt like the players would never let it slip.

Sunday could be different. For the first time the nerves and self-doubting have really set in. We CAN'T let that transfer to the pitch.

Don't moan when we give it away. Don't moan if we sit quite deep at times. Don't moan at all. Smile, encourage, sing and try and enjoy it! Christ, it sure as hell beats a meaningless game at the end of a disappointing Championship season, something we got quite used to not too long a go.

Very good post Ricey

War cry time, come on LEICESTER

Up the Foxes

Would be good if we could get in there early making noise atleast 15, 20 even 30 minutes before kick off on Sunday, like old Filbo days, get there for the players warm up/atleast end of it and get the atmosphere pumping, we can be their team talk.

Wonder if UnionFS could put a statement out there asking people to get there early for the tifo and to get the atmosphere started early?

Might (Probably will) fall on deaf ears but we need to do our bit on Sunday.

Would be good if we could get in there early making noise atleast 15, 20 even 30 minutes before kick off on Sunday, like old Filbo days, get there for the players warm up/atleast end of it and get the atmosphere pumping, we can be their team talk.

Wonder if UnionFS could put a statement out there asking people to get there early for the tifo and to get the atmosphere started early?

Spot on

No real excuses for not getting behind the lads Sunday. 4.30 kick off allows plenty of time in the pub before the game. I agree with Matt that if everyone got there half hour before kick off we really could create an intimidating atmosphere. We have lost one of our star men, so we really need to be the 12th, 13th and 14th men out there.

totally agree, I hope someone from Union FS does

totally agree, I hope someone from Union FS does

they did - see below

Ordinarily, we would request the South Stand be in their seats 15 minutes before kick off to take part. 

But there's nothing ordinary about Sunday. We all know it is much more important than that. We implore as many of us as possible to take your seats by 3.45, to start building that atmosphere that we know can help bring us 3 points closer to eternal glory. 

Archived