Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Title Run in - Fans role

We gained what could end up being a massive point on Sunday. Spurs are flying and believe it or not so are we. Now this is more than likely going to be our best season ever and I feel like we as fans should be doing whatever we can to take the boys over the line. We are 5 fu***** points clear with four to play and people are acting like we've lost it because the media are putting that in people's heads. This is the time to get behind the boys.

On Sunday lets get behind the boys, an hour before kick off if need be, let's welcome the players to the ground and create an atmosphere outside before we even go on. Let's let the players know that we believe in them, that we believe we can do it and finish what we've started. Fu** the media and fu** Spurs and fu** the FA whilst you're at it!

On Sunday let's be the 12th 13th and 14th man. WHO ARE WEEEEE ?

you know the players have to be there 3 hours before kick off?

Yes I do ! But we want to do our bit !

Maybe for Everton club should hire a proper band on a stage (truck) , beers and food get us all rocking from 1pm and the players then to be bused into the carnival

We need to roar these lads over the line !

Yes I do ! But we want to do our bit !

Maybe for Everton club should hire a proper band on a stage (truck) , beers and food get us all rocking from 1pm and the players then to be bused into the carnival

We need to roar these lads over the line !

These things are more for fans than players, speaking as a former basketball player.

These things are more for fans than players, speaking as a former basketball player.

Well I hurled for my county and we were rocked into a stadium on finals day 80000 people

We hurled like Devils they day and won , I had goosebumps all over my body and when we get together even now 20 years later we still talk about that welcome we got.

Your also right fans will get the most out of it fur sure but that will serve to have the stadium at fever pitch , and that way edgy nerves will be demolished in the stands

Well I hurled for my county and we were rocked into a stadium on finals day 80000 people

We hurled like Devils they day and won , I had goosebumps all over my body and when we get together even now 20 years later we still talk about that welcome we got.

Your also right fans will get the most out of it fur sure but that will serve to have the stadium at fever pitch , and that way edgy nerves will be demolished in the stands

Since when has being sick been a sport?

you know the players have to be there 3 hours before kick off?

Well we do kick off Sunday at 4.30. Get there for 1.30 roar the lads in and then go and get steaming if you want. What else is there to do on a Sunday afternoon when your team has its best chance ever to win the premier league

http://www.90min.com/posts/3121092-video-alberto-moreno-captures-moving-footage-as-liverpool-fans-serenade-team-bus?a_aid=36196

This is from inside the bus posted by Moreno. Tell me this wouldn't have you pumped for a game and tell you that everyone is behind you and believes.

Which county did you play for?

We gained what could end up being a massive point on Sunday. Spurs are flying and believe it or not so are we. Now this is more than likely going to be our best season ever and I feel like we as fans should be doing whatever we can to take the boys over the line. We are 5 fu***** points clear with four to play and people are acting like we've lost it because the media are putting that in people's heads. This is the time to get behind the boys.

On Sunday lets get behind the boys, an hour before kick off if need be, let's welcome the players to the ground and create an atmosphere outside before we even go on. Let's let the players know that we believe in them, that we believe we can do it and finish what we've started. Fu** the media and fu** Spurs and fu** the FA whilst you're at it!

On Sunday let's be the 12th 13th and 14th man. WHO ARE WEEEEE ?

Come on LEICESTER!!!!!

Up the Foxes

We really don't have any pressure on us. We're a team who shouldn't be where we are from the very start of the season. Lets all get behind them as we do every game. Everything is a plus for us at the moment so keep on smiling.

Spurs fans think they've won the title because they beat Stoke 3-0 and we drew with West Ham, many of them seem to have forgotten we beat Stoke 3-0 too this year and they lost to West Ham.

Spurs fans think they've won the title because they beat Stoke 3-0 and we drew with West Ham, many of them seem to have forgotten we beat Stoke 3-0 too this year and they lost to West Ham

Spurs fans are deluded if they think they won 3-0  :whistle:

Archived