Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest LCFC_World

Season ticket schemes

Guest LCFC_World

Hi all, quick question.

Do we need to sign up for the schemes for the FA Cup, League cup and champions league to garuntee tickets? Or will we have an option to buy our own seat before the game like it has been this season?

Thanks for your help.

I signed up for the Champions League scheme and was told we are not guaranteed our normal seat.

Other than that, nothing has been announced.

Vast majority will be fine in own seats

It's only people that need moving for those games to comply with silly UEFA rules

Vast majority will be fine in own seats

It's only people that need moving for those games to comply with silly UEFA rules

I assume it will largely be the west stand which has to make room for sponsors and the corps.

As for the schemes, its for those who know they can go to every game and want to, so they don't have to do anything. Those who are unsure will have a priority period before each game to decide if you want to go. If not, then your seat is sold. 

I assume it will largely be the west stand which has to make room for sponsors and the corps.

As for the schemes, its for those who know they can go to every game and want to, so they don't have to do anything. Those who are unsure will have a priority period before each game to decide if you want to go. If not, then your seat is sold. 

And possibly the blocks adjacent to the away section if they need to increase the allocation

I signed up for the Champions League scheme and was told we are not guaranteed our normal seat.

Other than that, nothing has been announced.

I've not heard anything about a champions league scheme? Is there any information about this anywhere?

I've not heard anything about a champions league scheme? Is there any information about this anywhere?

You leave your bank card details with them and they'll automatically process your tickets/credit your Season Card so you don't have to do anything regards Champions League tickets.

You can opt out if you can't make the game.

You have the option to do all 3 (Champions League, FA Cup, League Cup) or pick whichever ones you want to do the scheme on.

You leave your bank card details with them and they'll automatically process your tickets/credit your Season Card so you don't have to do anything regards Champions League tickets.

You have the option to do all 3 (Champions League, FA Cup, League Cup) or pick whichever ones you want to do the scheme on.

Nice one mate, cheers

And possibly the blocks adjacent to the away section if they need to increase the allocation

This is a myth tho. All the talk of the old bill etc looking at trialling for the champions league includes figures of 1500 so if anything the away allocations will be less than normal games.

It's the prawn sandwich brigade that are in danger of being moved if anything.

This is a myth tho. All the talk of the old bill etc looking at trialling for the champions league includes figures of 1500 so if anything the away allocations will be less than normal games.

It's the prawn sandwich brigade that are in danger of being moved if anything.

Do they still net off the first few rows as well for their advertising boards?

Only scheme I didn't join was the league cup, seats reserved anyway plus we enter at a later round than the other Prem teams.

Question is thought - if I don't "opt in" will I still have the chance to buy a ticket (as a STH?)

Guest CityFan 06

Coming back to this, does anyone have any more information as regards to whether - if you do not sign up for the CL scheme and are a ST holder, will you still get the normal limited amount of time (like the FA Cup, League Cup etc) to purchase tickets before it goes to general sale for other fans? Thanks

Having just phoned up to renew season tickets, apparently ST holders will have a grace period to buy their Champions League tickets even if they aren't signed up to the scheme itself.

Sadly, as I'm in with the "prawn sandwiches" in B3, I was told that we won't be able to sit in our normal seats, so will have to be moved elsewhere in the ground.

Guest CityFan 06

Having just phoned up to renew season tickets, apparently ST holders will have a grace period to buy their Champions League tickets even if they aren't signed up to the scheme itself.

Sadly, as I'm in with the "prawn sandwiches" in B3, I was told that we won't be able to sit in our normal seats, so will have to be moved elsewhere in the ground.

Thanks for your first bit of info, helps me out a lot. Cheers mate. 

Archived