Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Wales , Northern Ireland and Rep of Ireland Euro 2016

We were very average today but made a mistake in this being only warm up. Bale especially and others will make a difference of course and we will be competitive next week. Today was about avoiding injury. Emyr Huws should have gone for us, that was a mistake.

DFO. ;-)

Fair enough. Your calm response contrasts somewhat with that of many Englishmen on here, whose reaction to last Thursday's win against Portugal was to decide we're going to get thrashed every game and come bottom of the group and may as well sack the manager now.

Fair enough. Your calm response contrasts somewhat with that of many Englishmen on here, whose reaction to last Thursday's win against Portugal was to decide we're going to get thrashed every game and come bottom of the group and may as well sack the manager now.

If we got upset every time we lost a friendly, we'd all have killed ourselves long ago.

Them that read too much into friendlies are the real fools.

Players are only half arsed, they don't wanna get injured before the tournament. Especially them who haven't been at a major tournament in years. I've always been confident that England will beat Wales and nothing will change that. If I'm wrong so be it.

Really fancy us to top the group with 7 points. Drawing v Russia and beating the other two.

massive zero shots on target from the super welsh

You related to Anne Robinson, all those awful Welsh people speaking their native language when living in or visiting Liverpool? Liverpool has a very strong proud Welsh heritage - it was in fact at one time the city with the most Welsh speakers in the world - something which perhaps seems to have escaped you. Your issue and spite though, not ours. Mwynhewch.

ive never met a welsh person in liverpool. not sure why the fact there might be some somewhere in a city i lived in means I should be painting dragons on everything i own, like

If we got upset every time we lost a friendly, we'd all have killed ourselves long ago.

Too true.

I think we will put in spirited displays come the tournament but ultimately I fear we are undercooked and too dependent on key players. Who knows. I've never seen us in a major tournament and will enjoy it nonetheless.

ive never met a welsh person in liverpool. not sure why the fact there might be some somewhere in a city i lived in means I should be painting dragons on everything i own, like

Place is full of em !

Your a diamond lol

Archived