Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Wales , Northern Ireland and Rep of Ireland Euro 2016

Our wee country will be the Leicester of the Euros just you watch.

Lafferty will score in every game beating his chest shouting 'all ****ing me' as he surpasses Muller's goal tally in the final , McAuley and Evans will form a Huth / Morgan esque defensive partnership and Niall McGinn will tear apart Europe's finest like a certain Algerian magician. Steven Davis is Kante obviously.

After winning the Euros, Josh Magennis will be knighted for shits and giggles.

imagine knowing how boss a bet this is and how great the value is but you can't bet with BillHill and its best price 16/1 elsewhere :(

Into 20s!

Imagine it will be about 12s come the start of the tournament.

Our wee country will be the Leicester of the Euros just you watch.

Lafferty will score in every game beating his chest shouting 'all ****ing me' as he surpasses Muller's goal tally in the final , McAuley and Evans will form a Huth / Morgan esque defensive partnership and Niall McGinn will tear apart Europe's finest like a certain Algerian magician. Steven Davis is Kante obviously.

After winning the Euros, Josh Magennis will be knighted for shits and giggles.

I think my northern cousins will do well , they are well organised and have a bit of pace

I think you will get through to the 1/4s for sure

wales lol.

portugal have had one sensational player and ten other alright players and have proven you need more than one world class player in international football. wales have kingy and then what? just some championship rabble trying not to fall over all around him. probably get out the group in third place with one win vs russia but wouldn't back them to progress any further than that.

Heard of Bale then? And Ramsey normally turns up for us too. Not to mention the Foxes like team ethic..

Still not too confident

Of winning it overall

Wales will finish above England ! So you better hope they don't finish 3rd

lol 

Heard of Bale then? And Ramsey normally turns up for us too. Not to mention the Foxes like team ethic..

Still not too confident

Of winning it overall

fabian delph is better than aaron ramsey and andros townsend is better than bale 

Scouse likes trying to get people (mostly me tbh) to bite, don't worry about it. He's well aware Bale is better than every player in their squad.

Vardy > Bale.

Lets get that straight.

also you can get odds against on ireland finishing bottom of their group (with belgium, italy, sweden) probably the most outrageously good price the world of betting has ever given out

Ireland 13/10 to finish bottom, 7/10 to not qualify.

Sweden were like 2/1 I think to finish 4th. That Ireland price is mad surely. They're rubbish. They'll get comfortably beaten by Belgium an Italy and probably Sweden too. Thought they'd be odds on to finish bottom for sure.

asked skybet for a nice requestabet, england win all 3 group games and the other three home nations lose all 3 of theirs. should be a good price and probably gonna happen.

both irelands are almost defo gonna lose all 3 games, wales will obviously lose to england and they're worse than russia and about on a par with slovakia. can easily see them happening.

for the results to come in (eng 3 wins, the other 3 all losses) as an acca it's 1250/1 on marathon bet atm. man I feeeeel like moneyyyyy is attracted to me

both irelands are almost defo gonna lose all 3 games, wales will obviously lose to england and they're worse than russia and about on a par with slovakia. can easily see them happening.

for the results to come in (eng 3 wins, the other 3 all losses) as an acca it's 1250/1 on marathon bet atm. man I feeeeel like moneyyyyy is attracted to me

Well, longer bets have come in, including one rather recently...

But quite frankly that's the biggest expression of certainty regarding something that is nothing but that I've seen since I was unfortunate enough to run into an anti-vaxxer last month.

You know we'll fvck up one of the matches. When was the last time we did three from three at a major tourney?

Archived