Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Wales , Northern Ireland and Rep of Ireland Euro 2016

ROI and NI will play for draws or 1-0's and get beat easily imo.

Bale will get completely marked out of the games against Slovenia and Russia and won't turn up against us, leaving Hal Robson-Kanu with their only chance of the game at 1-0 in which he hits the post. England go on to score two more goals yet the Taffs dine out on that one chance for thirty years saying they would have won the whole thing had he scored.

he is 20/1 to be the top welsh scorer and i'm all over it. hoping bale gets injured in training, king gets a consolation in their last game of the group. 

Harry Arter was massively impressive for the republic last night , potentially the best debut performance I have ever seen from an Irish player against a decent Dutch side

he looks like another serious late blooming player , played very like Kante does for City , he has to go to the Euros now !

He should be someone shaky and walshy are looking at !

Harry Arter was massively impressive for the republic last night , potentially the best debut performance I have ever seen from an Irish player against a decent Dutch side

he looks like another serious late blooming player , played very like Kante does for City , he has to go to the Euros now !

He should be someone shaky and walshy are looking at !

Comparing Arter and Kante. :nigel:

Archived