Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Wales , Northern Ireland and Rep of Ireland Euro 2016

neither irish team to score a goal @ 102/1. mortgage job.

Add in England and pay your mums mortgage off as well

lol

England are just as shite , it's amazing watching 300m worth of talent flop around like a dying animal desperately gulping for breath lol

Bale is going to dick England

Wales will top the group !

I seriously hope Ireland put up a vintage MON driven performance in the competition, but nothing I've seen suggests that we can do it more than one game.

Norn Irie look like they'll perform better than us in a tougher group.

Wales may take a scalp or two, but for me Ireland don't give much hope of not receiving the Home Nations wooden spoon, as much as it painsme to say it.

I seriously hope Ireland put up a vintage MON driven performance in the competition, but nothing I've seen suggests that we can do it more than one game.

Norn Irie look like they'll perform better than us in a tougher group.

Wales may take a scalp or two, but for me Ireland don't give much hope of not receiving the Home Nations wooden spoon, as much as it painsme to say it.

Totally after

If we get out of the group we will be lucky , very lucky

The lack of talent in Irish football is shocking now and the future looks bleak

We (Wales) are going to have to depend on a Leicester-like "brothers in arms" effort coupled with some flashes of brilliance to get out of the group. We did it in qualification before tailing off a bit. Not too confident. Our first game against Slovakia will be key.

We (Wales) are going to have to depend on a Leicester-like "brothers in arms" effort coupled with some flashes of brilliance to get out of the group. We did it in qualification before tailing off a bit. Not too confident. Our first game against Slovakia will be key.

Think you guys are the dark horses

Team spirit and a splash of world class tallent makes it a very good team

The only team in the group with a world class player !

Don't tell Scouse Fox that...

Owain Fon Williams is indeed world class.

Owain will be off to Madrid soon

Scousefox will be crying in his warm beer again this summer , 300m worth of overrated talent and a manager who can't remember his name some mornings !

The strategy is clear. We just have to bore everyone to death and hope Bale scores with either a set piece or a splash of genius.

Agree regards Slovakia. A win will get us out of that group.

The strategy is clear. We just have to bore everyone to death and hope Bale scores with either a set piece or a splash of genius.

Agree regards Slovakia. A win will get us out of that group.

A win in the opener might put us in a good position. Defeat would be the end.

A win in the opener might put us in a good position. Defeat would be the end.

Not necessarily, we could comfortably take four points off the other two. It's then about hoping that's enough to finish one of the best third teams.

3-0 Sweden. Wales not looking great.

England win all their friendlies leading up to the tournament and get panned, and we will finish fourth Wales just got handed a thrashing, but they are better than England makes me laugh. England aren't great but we are better than people give us credit for

3-0 Sweden. Wales not looking great.

We were very average today but made a mistake in this being only warm up. Bale especially and others will make a difference of course and we will be competitive next week. Today was about avoiding injury. Emyr Huws should have gone for us, that was a mistake.

the fact they let teams as bad as Wales in the euros kinda puts a downer on the whole thing. they are dog.

DFO. ;-)

Archived