Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Rule!

Next Round

I'd be happy to keep getting home draws against teams we have a chance against with a view to going all the way to Cardiff/Wembley, we could certainly do with the money and it's a while since we were in a final, I not even bothered if we then don't win it although of course I 'd hope we did.

Today, 7:55 AM Post #12

Youth Team

I would like Birmingham at home so we can give Muzzy a deserved ovation

I doubt muz will play he's having a terrible time with injuries picked up an achillies injury last night after coming back from 10 months out. Imagine if he was still playing for us we used to crap our selves if Muzzy was out for 1 game let alone 10 months+

Think would stand a chance against anyone really apart from Man u Liverpool and Chelsea, I leave Arsenal out because Wenger never takes it seriosuly. Huddersfield away would be good, if they somehow manage to win tonight, i can get back to the uni life with my ex housemates for one night :D

decent prem side at home, like lush said it may raise our game and we may get tv coverage so we can roll it in. :)

Thats the deal, yes we won last night, but did we get any better, probably not. A prem team even if we lose, will enhance our ability, and might also see us gather much needed tv funds, be it live or highlights.

Thats the deal, yes we won last night, but did we get any better, probably not. A prem team even if we lose, will enhance our ability, and might also see us gather much needed tv funds, be it live or highlights.

So one game is going to raise our ability? what if we were thrashed 4-0 ?

I thought everyone would want to get as far as possible.

Archived