Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Vardy Double Blocked

Guest MattP

Just been told he is to be banned from ground and all club property

I suspect this story will get bigger before he goes back to delivering post

Can't really compain either after that video, terrible thing to do to one of our own players, let alone one who has just led us to the league title.

He doesn't seem to have emotions or anything, he's proper odd. Its hard to explain but he doesn't seem to realise what a weirdo he's coming across as. Surely any sane person would realise. If I was him now I would come out with a public apology to Jamie and admit it's all gone too far

Guest MattP

He doesn't seem to have emotions or anything, he's proper odd. Its hard to explain but he doesn't seem to realise what a weirdo he's coming across as. Surely any sane person would realise. If I was him now I would come out with a public apology to Jamie and admit it's all gone too far

He actually thinks he's Vardy, therefore he probably now thinks Lee Chapman should be apologising to him.

It gets worse

You would have thought someone would have written him some jokes, he doesn't seem to know what to say to the questions. I can't really see the point.

with a girlfreind and a young kid to support I carnt realy blame him.yeah he does seem like abit of a berk and a robotic personality but all the name calling on here is getting abit out of hand almost childish shool kid piss takeing comments.17 pages of this .... come on just leave the guy to it.

with a girlfreind and a young kid to support I carnt realy blame him.yeah he does seem like abit of a berk and a robotic personality but all the name calling on here is getting abit out of hand almost childish shool kid piss takeing comments.17 pages of this .... come on just leave the guy to it.

Hi Chappy.

with a girlfreind and a young kid to support I carnt realy blame him.yeah he does seem like abit of a berk and a robotic personality but all the name calling on here is getting abit out of hand almost childish shool kid piss takeing comments.17 pages of this .... come on just leave the guy to it.

Most ironic post ever goes to......

The bloke is parading around England and France dressed in a full kit, with matching wrist cast pretending to be somebody else. Not just a once, but constantly acting like a complete stalking bellend. **** him. The guy is an idiot.

I think if there was a lowkey kasper look alike you probly wouldn't hate him as mutch,the pic I seen in the sun of him on a boat had me in stiches lol.still I would seriously not think he needs beating putting in hospital thought ffs

I bet all the moaners, just love Big Brother....

The guy had an idea, he had to be clever to carry it out, then carry it on.

Hes dying a death, of his own making...

Hes had his great 15 mins of fame, well a couple of months

Why others are on the hate path, I really dont understand!!

Just has weird has chapmans credentials .

A comical short story nothing more...,

I bet all the moaners, just love Big Brother....

The guy had an idea, he had to be clever to carry it out, then carry it on.

Hes dying a death, of his own making...

Hes had his great 15 mins of fame, well a couple of months

Why others are on the hate path, I really dont understand!!

Just has weird has chapmans credentials .

A comical short story nothing more...,

Dressing in a Leicester kit and then following Vardy around like some ****ing freak. What a genius!

Postman Chappy. Postman Chappy. Postman Chappy and his blue and white cast.

Early in the morning, just as day is dawning, he puts the rope and duct tape in his van.

All the birds are singing, and the day is just beginning. Chappy feels he's a really happy man.

Everybody knows his bright blue kit, all City fans will call him a twat as he waves to greet them,

Maybe, you can never be sure, there'll be knock (knock knock) Ring (ring ring). He's rifling through your underwear drawer. (Hee Hee).

Early in the morning, just as day is dawning, he puts the rope and duct tape in his van.

All the birds are singing, and the day is just beginning. Chappy feels he's a really happy man.

Everybody knows his bright blue kit, all City fans will call him a twat as he waves to greet them,

Maybe, you can never be sure, there'll be knock (knock knock) Ring (ring ring). He's rifling through your underwear drawer. (Hee Hee).

lol lol

Archived