Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Vardy Double Blocked

I have to admit I was on his side originally was a good bit of humour when we won the title but its gone way too far now. He's been luckily enough to get that lookalikes contract he should give it a break a bit and not over kill it

Guest seanfox778

It must be crazy going from a postman to this lifestyle, i have no issue with him really, seems harmless and he's found an opportunity to make some quick cash. He reminds me of that Simpson's episode where Homer became Mr Burn's prank monkey. He's a bit creepy though and I hope Vardy doesn't make any transfer decisions based on the lookalikes behaviour. For the record I think he looks a little like him in some photos but he looks like a nutjob in most of them.

It must be crazy going from a postman to this lifestyle, i have no issue with him really, seems harmless and he's found an opportunity to make some quick cash. He reminds me of that Simpson's episode where Homer became Mr Burn's prank monkey. He's a bit creepy though and I hope Vardy doesn't make any transfer decisions based on the lookalikes behaviour. For the record I think he looks a little like him in some photos but he looks like a nutjob in most of them.

He doesn't really want to arrive at ground next season in full kit !

He could be a less than happy Chappie

Guest MattP

Shouldn't laugh at this but I just can't help it.....

“Before Becky called him a stalker – which is a libellous thing to say – the worst he ever got was “You don’t look like Jamie Vardy.” But now he’s getting death threats, rape threats, and people are constantly calling him a paedophile.

Archived