Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Vardy Double Blocked

I really don't see the problem! If he can make a bit of dough and get 5 minutes of fame then so what where's the harm.

I'm more concerned with people here stalking and dare I say say getting obsessed with this guy much more disturbing than what he is doing in my opinion

I agree let's let an obsessed supposed look a like stalk one of our best players and his wife.

Sure it won't bother Vardy knowing this freak is harassing him and his new wife.

The club must see him as a problem if they have band him.

Rather him get a kick in than put Vardy off next season.

I really don't see the problem! If he can make a bit of dough and get 5 minutes of fame then so what where's the harm.

I'm more concerned with people here stalking and dare I say say getting obsessed with this guy much more disturbing than what he is doing in my opinion

The 5 mins are long gone

'I am a nonce' Trolls abuse Jamie Vardy lookalike after England flop.

A JAMIE Vardy lookalike reckons his life has been ruined by online trolls after England bombed out of the Euros

By Elizabeth Archer / Published 10th July 2016

UK-528882.jpg

KNOCK OUT: Lee’s swamped with abuse online and has been called a ‘nonce’ and a ‘rent boy’ by fa

Lee Chapman, 29, a former postie from Leicester, is too scared to leave the house after England got knocked out by Iceland in June.

Since that fateful night, Lee’s received torrents of abuse online and been called a ‘nonce’ and a ‘rent boy’ by fans who ‘wish he was dead.’

Now he’s thinking about jacking in his career as a Vardy lookalike - despite making a lucrative £250 for an appearance.

He said: “When Leicester won the league I was on top of the world – everybody loved Vardy and they thought I was him.

“Now that the team have done so badly in the Euros, all I’m getting is a stream of abuse”

“Now that the team have done so badly in the Euros, all I’m getting is a stream of abuse. But I just watched the tournament on the telly like everybody else!”

Lee shot to fame after video of him outside the Leicester City stadium went viral, with the internet claiming he was Vardy’s doppelganger.

He became an overnight sensation and took a 6-month sabbatical from his job as a postman to pursue a career as a lookalike.

He said: “It was mental – all of a sudden everybody wanted to take selfies with me. I was even invited to onto Leicester City’s tour bus.”

Since Leicester City’s meteoric rise in the Premier League, Lee and his girlfriend Sarah Baker, 28, get mobbed when they go into Leicester shopping.

uk-576797.jpgTWITTER

THREAT: The lookalike is too scared to leave the house after England flopped

uk-576806.jpg TWITTER

MONEY: Lee makes a staggering £250 for an appearance

He said: “We can’t even go into Tesco any more. The manager stopped us and asked us to do a charity event at the store!” But after England bombed out of the EUFA Euro tournament in June, things turned sour for Lee.

Fans have started sending messages of abuse, with one man tweeting: “This lad looks like he wants to f*** kids more than kick a ball.”

Another edited a photo of Lee so it looked like he was holding a sign saying “I am a nonce.”

uk-576808.jpgTWITTER

SHOCK: The lad revealed, 'We can't even go to Tesco anymore'

He said: “Ever since England went out of the Euros, all I get is abuse from angry fans.

"It’s not my fault the team played so badly."

Some of it, alot of it is out of order, but he took it too far and has put himself in this position, can't have too much sympathy for him, he must have realised people were getting pissed off with him so you'd pull your head in abit wouldn't you?

I don't think he should hold s sign up telling everyone it might stop company's booking him.

Just let people assume it's far easier, no need to publically out yourself.

250 per hour seems a lot to pay a self proclaimed "nonce"

I can't work out if you're being serious or not....

You know someone edited it to day that right??

And the abuse this lad is getting is just too far now, yeah he's not helping himself but he's just milking any money he can get from it which anyone would do

I saw him in JC sports yesterday, and did what everyone else should do, if you don't like what he's doing, don't take any notice.

At the end of the day he's still just a normal guy and it can't be nice getting all this abuse

Give the guy a break. There are plenty of people making a living doing lookalikes and I bet most of them don't get abused like he has. Yeah he's probably going too far but seriously £250 an appearance isn't going to make him a millionaire any time soon.

I saw him in JC sports yesterday but ignored him. For what it's worth he was wearing a suit and not dressed up Leicester or England colours.

Archived