Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Vardy Double Blocked

Lee Chappie milks local farm cows, because farmers know he can milk them for all their worth.

Lee Chappie once milked  a cow, only getting a dozen bottles of the white stuff before realising it was a bull.

Honestly, I think this is brilliant. His life is going so off the rails it might be a brilliant parody of Jamie vardy the movie. Yes he's a c£nt but let him have his (considerably more) than 15 mins of fame. It's car crash tv.

Fantastic read

What struck me is his almost autistic focus he has on carrying on regardless

This is going to be the really Hollywood block buster

Not some heavy drinking northern oik who scored his way to riches , but some slightly crazed madman hell bent on becoming that northern oik

Wow this could become a serious story

A woman at work has just come up to me and said "ooh you'll never guess what - my kids saw Jamie Vardy in Tescos at the weekend" and showed me a picture on her phone. Clearly she is not a football fan, but she and her kids were totally taken in by it. She was stunned when I told her it was just a lookalike!

A woman at work has just come up to me and said "ooh you'll never guess what - my kids saw Jamie Vardy in Tescos at the weekend" and showed me a picture on her phone. Clearly she is not a football fan, but she and her kids were totally taken in by it. She was stunned when I told her it was just a lookalike!

Was 'he' in full kit?

As if he wears full kit when he goes shopping.

The blokes a professional troll and he's caught us all hook, line and sinker.

In his (slight) defence, I don't think he was in Tesco shopping, but was there in his unoffical official unoffical Jame Vardy capacity.

Archived