Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Vardy Double Blocked

If someone had stole your property, would you not want answers?

Be proud, be happy, your a legend like it or not, you innocently created the best thread ever.

The cheese who put foxforum on meltdown creating the terrific dino welsh rarebit.

I really don't see the problem! If he can make a bit of dough and get 5 minutes of fame then so what where's the harm.

I'm more concerned with people here stalking and dare I say say getting obsessed with this guy much more disturbing than what he is doing in my opinion

I really don't see the problem! If he can make a bit of dough and get 5 minutes of fame then so what where's the harm.

I'm more concerned with people here stalking and dare I say say getting obsessed with this guy much more disturbing than what he is doing in my opinion

What he is doing is disturbing. 

Chappie FECK off back delivering post you absolute tool

:@

Archived