Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

Just now, Finnegan said:

Just sold my wingers to go back to 4231.

88 IF Icardi up to with 86 Gomez, NIF Dybala and the new IF 85 Balde Keita behind him.

I'm a terrible human being.

Ofc, I'm still shit but yanno.

Try out the new Immobile up top, I had his second inform and he was class.

7 minutes ago, Foxin hell said:

Try out the new Immobile up top, I had his second inform and he was class.

Immobile and Icardi are so similar it's pointless to be honest.

Immobile has a bit more aggression and a better work rate but other than that it's not worth the fact that I got my 88 Icardi for 60k but 88 Ciro goes for 140+.

I had a choice of getting Immobile and dropping Icardi or having Keita and playing them both so there you go. Easy choice really.

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Just sold my wingers to go back to 4231.

88 IF Icardi up to with 86 Gomez, NIF Dybala and the new IF 85 Balde Keita behind him.

I'm a terrible human being.

Ofc, I'm still shit but yanno.

I've got Balde Diao too. He's mad.

I've got a hawk card on him, bet you've gone with hunter. Scrub.

26 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

:fishing:

I don't believe you. You've absolutely 100% put hawk on him!!

I bet you're building a hybrid to have him up front with hunter IF ST Martial as well.

With Smalling and Bailey at the back.

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I don't believe you. You've absolutely 100% put hawk on him!!

I bet you're building a hybrid to have him up front with hunter IF ST Martial as well.

With Smalling and Bailey at the back.

Like **** I can afford IF Martial.

I've got Balde Diao and Dybala up front (not enjoying Dybala though, reckon I'm gonna go back to the 89 Icardi) with the FUT El Sharaarwy behind them.

Marchisio, OTW Pjanic and Nain in midfield.

Sandro, IF Koulibaly, Chielini and Dani Alves.

One of the 83 rated keepers, got him in a monthly reward pack and he's ****ing incredible.

I love Dybala. Still my clubs top scorer, albeit in twice the games that 88 Icardi has played (although I'd say Dybala has played at least a third of his games for me in a wider position in 4231) but still. 

Him I DO have hunter on, as his dribbling and passing are already sufficient. He scores from everywhere. Left foot is a wand.

At the moment I have engine Icardi top, 85 Dybala behind with Keita on the other side and 86 Gomez in the whole behind with a deadeye card.

Joao Mario is form at cdm, I had Brozovic in form the other side after saving for days to get him but I just couldn't get on with his work rates and it broke my heart to be without Gary Medel.

So the bulldog is back. <3

Back four are Sandro, IF Tonelli, Monolas and Florenzi. I'd like the if versions of those three defenders but it's a hell of a lot or coins for very little extra stats. After the second crash, after tots, I'll probably save for them just to have a full special squad.

Oh and NIF Buffon.

7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I love Dybala. Still my clubs top scorer, albeit in twice the games that 88 Icardi has played (although I'd say Dybala has played at least a third of his games for me in a wider position in 4231) but still. 

Him I DO have hunter on, as his dribbling and passing are already sufficient. He scores from everywhere. Left foot is a wand.

At the moment I have engine Icardi top, 85 Dybala behind with Keita on the other side and 86 Gomez in the whole behind with a deadeye card.

Joao Mario is form at cdm, I had Brozovic in form the other side after saving for days to get him but I just couldn't get on with his work rates and it broke my heart to be without Gary Medel.

Back four are Sandro, IF Tonelli, Monolas and Florenzi. I'd like the if versions of those three defenders but it's a hell of a lot or coins for very little extra stats. After the second crash, after tots, I'll probably save for them just to have a full special squad.

Oh and NIF Buffon.

Game tomorrow finners? Hopefully have my new controller by then 

Why do Fifa constantly have to make lesser level players play like absolute wank? I've randomly decided to play with Norrkoping and Rosenborg on Seasons recently, you can shoot as you would with any top player and the ball just trickles wide or he just dinks it to the keeper or something stupid. Like these are silver rated players aswell, built as though they don't know how to kick a ball properly

30 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Oh and NIF Buffon.

I had Dybala at the start of the game and loved him but I dunno why but I can't get on with him in this current team.

Tonelli was really good for me too, might sell Koulibaly to free up a bit of money, forgot about him.

Changed it up somewhat.

Gone back to the tried and trusted 4-3-2-1.

Balde Diao 85

Insigne 88------------Salah 87

Nainggolan 85 - Marchisio 86 - Parolo 81

Sandro 84 - Chielini 88 - Tonelli 83 - Alves 85

Sorrentino 83

Insigne has something like 9 assists in 6 games. He's mental. Sniper chem style and you can't touch him. He's the nearest card to the 98 Messi IMO.

Archived