Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

I won div1 last night on seasons, needed 1 pt from my last game so I decided to use one of them seasons win things from the catalogue. Then I saw atleast 3 wins and a couple of draws. Surely there's a thing which doesnt allow you to use more than one in a season?

42 minutes ago, FUT1234 said:

No matter what team i use, how bad or good i start off in weekend league i always finish on gold 3 atleast. Hit gold 1 once i just cant get to the next level, anyone else like this. 

I always find that I end up on a 1:1 win/loss ratio.

If I play 10 games, I get 5 wins. 20 games, 10 wins etc.

Literally always.

1 hour ago, FUT1234 said:

No matter what team i use, how bad or good i start off in weekend league i always finish on gold 3 atleast. Hit gold 1 once i just cant get to the next level, anyone else like this. 

First time in weekend league and we got gold 3, found had we not had poor connection from a few games and we'd have made higher for definite 

50 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Need some opinions guys. Gonna change from my prem team to france

been play 4-3-3 which is ok. Is 4-1-2-1-2 (2) still the way to go?  See loads of people use it

41212 was horrific for me, just as 4321 was so it may just be my play style. If you want high scoring, fun games try 4411 or 3412, that being said I'm hardly a pro!

2 hours ago, FUT1234 said:

Pretty much the same for me. Ended this week on 21 wins with 7 left to play. That's probably one of the highest finishes I've had. Slooooowly seem to be improving. 

Can't even blame my team either, it's literally bang tiny from front to back imo. 

6 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Pretty much the same for me. Ended this week on 21 wins with 7 left to play. That's probably one of the highest finishes I've had. Slooooowly seem to be improving. 

Can't even blame my team either, it's literally bang tiny from front to back imo. 

Yeh ive had really good teams too and it just dont matter  i will get roughly the same wins every week just daft. 

1 hour ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Everyone going on about weekend league, I can't even qualify for the bloody thing.

Same. Best I've done is the final yet I dominate majority of the people all game averaging 60% possession and around 15 shots. Both times I've tried to qualify I did leave it late though.

I had someone go 1-0 up against me then go to more or less a back 7. Game finished 3-2 to him.. 

Keep at it Ash. I've gotten to a couple of finals and you're comfortably better than I am.

I've also stuffed a few guys that have had futchamps reward players in their team.

As much as I say I've never qualified, I've also only tried a few times all year. Some absolutely guff people try and qualify, you could wind up against some right div 10 scrub. It's luck of the draw really.

Keep at it Ash. I've gotten to a couple of finals and you're comfortably better than I am.

I've also stuffed a few guys that have had futchamps reward players in their team.

As much as I say I've never qualified, I've also only tried a few times all year. Some absolutely guff people try and qualify, you could wind up against some right div 10 scrub. It's luck of the draw really.

That would be me!
Finally finished the advanced sbcs and all I got from it was 1 totw and 50k richer. Onto the leagues now just to burn money and see what comes out of it. Held div 5 last night and was 1 win away from 4. There is hope for me yet...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Did anyone do the fut birthday SBCs? Apparently the tots ones are likely to be similar.

How much did they roughly cost to do? I'd like to do the 6 tots ones to get a guaranteed tots player but fvck all of these sbcs that cost hundreds and hundreds of thousands just because of exploitative little twats on the market.

They've ruined sbcs for me. Haven't really bothered since September.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Did anyone do the fut birthday SBCs? Apparently the tots ones are likely to be similar.

How much did they roughly cost to do? I'd like to do the 6 tots ones to get a guaranteed tots player but fvck all of these sbcs that cost hundreds and hundreds of thousands just because of exploitative little twats on the market.

They were piss easy to do, about 4 of them I used bronze and Silvers and I think once was a non rare gold team.

Tots ones are probably going to be a bit more expensive because of the guaranteed TOTS player you get for completing all of them.

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I'll give it another go this weekend, just had a game on Seasons using a 3-5-1-1 formation. Deadly going forward.

Schmeichel

Simpson Bennaoulane Amartey
Ndidi Drinkwater
Gray Mahrez Musa
Vardy
Slimani

If I were you, I'd ditch your 5212. Play 4212-2 or 4231 so you've got more bodies in the opposition half.

You defend and play possession well enough that you really probably don't need three CBs.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

just use FUTbin and you will get there. For every exploitative twat there is someone who hasnt read the internet and just put a gold on at 650. 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

The price of the reward is probably about the price of the SBC and that's not including the final reward.

Not sure what it'll be like for TOTS ofc but the FUT B'day ones were well worth doing. I missed one of them though :(

9 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

The price of the reward is probably about the price of the SBC and that's not including the final reward.

Not sure what it'll be like for TOTS ofc but the FUT B'day ones were well worth doing. I missed one of them though :(

But how much are you talking about in the first instance? I've only got about 70k atm.

Just now, Finnegan said:

But how much are you talking about in the first instance? I've only got about 70k atm.

They're like bronze and silver players, about 2/3k a go. If it's the same as the FUTbday ones you'll have more than enough.

By the way, you can already vote for your Bundesliga TOTS:

http://tots.bundesliga.com/en/?utm_source=influencer-media&utm_medium=products&utm_term=english

Voting ends in twelve days.

I went with

Neuer

Kolasinac

Hummels

Süle

Piszczek

Forsberg

Keita

Fabian (with Thiago a close second)

Robben

Lewandowski

Aubameyang (closely followed by Modeste)

Archived