Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

If I were you, I'd ditch your 5212. Play 4212-2 or 4231 so you've got more bodies in the opposition half.

You defend and play possession well enough that you really probably don't need three CBs.

I agree i would go with 4-3-1-2 because no matter what its easy to concede even with 5 at back i never find it more difficult to score when playing against a back 5. Get that midfield battle won i find its very important. 

4 hours ago, Ashley said:

Same. Best I've done is the final yet I dominate majority of the people all game averaging 60% possession and around 15 shots. Both times I've tried to qualify I did leave it late though.

I had someone go 1-0 up against me then go to more or less a back 7. Game finished 3-2 to him.. 

I used all my 8 attempts last night, made one final and went 3-2 up in the 89th minute. Gave an EAids penalty away straight after and the other guy scored 2 in the first two minutes of extra time. 

Gonna try again with this tomorrow.

IMG_0130.PNG

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Did anyone do the fut birthday SBCs? Apparently the tots ones are likely to be similar.

How much did they roughly cost to do? I'd like to do the 6 tots ones to get a guaranteed tots player but fvck all of these sbcs that cost hundreds and hundreds of thousands just because of exploitative little twats on the market.

They've ruined sbcs for me. Haven't really bothered since September.

Yeh they where very easy to do i was really shocked although the rewards where all complete garbage and pointless me doing it to be honest. 

20 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I used all my 8 attempts last night, made one final and went 3-2 up in the 89th minute. Gave an EAids penalty away straight after and the other guy scored 2 in the first two minutes of extra time. 

Gonna try again with this tomorrow.

IMG_0130.PNG

I would use this team and change to this formation in game from starting with the 4-3-2-1 so there all 10 chem. 

IMG_5315.PNG

48 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

By the way, you can already vote for your Bundesliga TOTS:

http://tots.bundesliga.com/en/?utm_source=influencer-media&utm_medium=products&utm_term=english

Voting ends in twelve days.

I went with

Neuer

Kolasinac

Hummels

Süle

Piszczek

Forsberg

Keita

Fabian (with Thiago a close second)

Robben

Lewandowski

Aubameyang (closely followed by Modeste)

I had;

Neuer

Piszczeck Sule Hummels Kolasinac

Dembele Keita Alcantara Forsberg

Lewansowski Aubameyang

Praying for a Forsberg card.

On 08/05/2017 at 13:20, FUT1234 said:

No matter what team i use, how bad or good i start off in weekend league i always finish on gold 3 atleast. Hit gold 1 once i just cant get to the next level, anyone else like this. 

Yup every week, went off like a steam train last week think I was 14/2... ended up on 25 wins!!! As soon as I hit gold 2 everything just goes to shiz and I get battered 

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Yup every week, went off like a steam train last week think I was 14/2... ended up on 25 wins!!! As soon as I hit gold 2 everything just goes to shiz and I get battered 

Ive only hit gold 1 once. I would like gold 1 every week to get elite monthly but just cant do it. Had gold 1 for the first time 3 weeks ago and so my first 100k reward packs and packed 89 boatang. Best rewards ive had so seem unless u get gold 1 or gigher packs aint worth anything

Spent the afternoon sweating league SBC's ready for TOTS. Got myself 34 packs to the value of about 950k ready and they only cost me 270k to attain. There's some really cheap ones for decent rewards, e.g. The West Brom one cost me 6k to do and you get a rare gold pack (25k) for doing it!

9 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Spent the afternoon sweating league SBC's ready for TOTS. Got myself 34 packs to the value of about 950k ready and they only cost me 270k to attain. There's some really cheap ones for decent rewards, e.g. The West Brom one cost me 6k to do and you get a rare gold pack (25k) for doing it!

What is the SBC mate? how many do you have to complete to get the pack?!

8 hours ago, Ashley said:

What is the SBC mate? how many do you have to complete to get the pack?!

They're the league SBC's which involve submitting whole teams Ash, you get a reward (varying in size) for every team you do. I just pick out individual ones from across the leagues that are good value. E.g. Gladbach, Valencia, Swansea, West Brom etc... if you wanted you could do the entire league and get an unreadable player and about 30k as a group reward, but some of the bigger ones (Real Madrid etc...) don't really represent good value for money :thumbup:

10 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Easily the sweatiest strike force I've ever used, Sow and Diao are stupidly op... only downside is I have to start Babacar at cam to get them both on 10 chem then bring on Kane

IMG_2380.PNG

Hunter Sow lol

That's an @AKCJ team right there.

10 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

so you are holding the packs and not opening them until TOTS comes out and hoping a TOTS playet is in the pack? Is that how it works? i just assumed. the pack was locked to the time of attainment. 

6 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

so you are holding the packs and not opening them until TOTS comes out and hoping a TOTS playet is in the pack? Is that how it works? i just assumed. the pack was locked to the time of attainment. 

Yeh you save packs up and open them tots players are in packs. Like you can save totw packs and open them when you think the totw is worth it.

11 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Easily the sweatiest strike force I've ever used, Sow and Diao are stupidly op... only downside is I have to start Babacar at cam to get them both on 10 chem then bring on Kane

IMG_2380.PNG

I have 88 son and 86 martial up top with 87 mane cam very sweaty too. 

1 minute ago, FUT1234 said:

Yeh you save packs up and open them tots players are in packs. Like you can save totw packs and open them when you think the totw is worth it.

i never thought of this, like i said i just assumed they were locked to when you got them. If i had the spare cash i would do this but i spent a heck of a lot of coins doing the pro league recently. 

3 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

i never thought of this, like i said i just assumed they were locked to when you got them. If i had the spare cash i would do this but i spent a heck of a lot of coins doing the pro league recently. 

Yeh ive lost alot of coins on suarez sbc and torres sbc wish i got the dafid luiz fut birthday card instead of torres but never mind decent super sub. 

35 minutes ago, Foxin hell said:

That defence...

Yeah, I'd upgrade to the 87 Koulibaly long term but otherwise, the Senegalese aren't really known for their dominating defenders...

Most of them have m/m work rates which is infieisting.

4 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

They're the league SBC's which involve submitting whole teams Ash, you get a reward (varying in size) for every team you do. I just pick out individual ones from across the leagues that are good value. E.g. Gladbach, Valencia, Swansea, West Brom etc... if you wanted you could do the entire league and get an unreadable player and about 30k as a group reward, but some of the bigger ones (Real Madrid etc...) don't really represent good value for money :thumbup:

So let me get this right, if I do the WBA SBC I get a 25k pack?

Archived