Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

11 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Tell me about it. Hit gold every month, only other semi-useable player i got was Alonso from Chelsea :dry:

I'd be happy with any player I could slip into my team as a starter ie French or from the bpl /liga Santander... most my half decent pulls are nothing more than super subs(robben and Immobile) the rest are just reserve fodder, then you see people this month hitting silver 1 and bagging hazard/son/martial/Messi lol 

I don't buy many packs, but I decided to grab whatever that latest promo pack is. Got a Nainggolan and thought that must be worth a few thousand. Was happy to see his price at 70K plus. I put him up for 67 and was gone in a flash. 

Also got a Smalling, which I sold for 7K. 

Just lost out in Div1 because of this :)https://account.xbox.com/en-GB/Profile?xr=shellnav

On the flipside this happened in my favour last night which is equally pathetic https://account.xbox.com/en-GB/Profile?xr=shellnav

Looking at the state of them links I don't think they will work. If anyone is bothered to watch GK cock ups it's FAK vs Sheff Utd in the 35th min, and FAK vs RCL in the 45min starting from the left side of the pitch from a corner

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Amartey MOTM has just about doubled in price apparently.

I think one of the FUT Champs coming up requires 8 golds. So it's basically cheating using him as a silver CB because his card is basically gold. I'm tempted to sell mine now and buy him back after tots comes out.

I've been taking this game too seriously for too long, trying to climb the divisions with a serie a team jam packed with in forms and the like.

I forgot how much fun it was to just troll people with a 100% Japanese team where Shinji Okazaki with a Hunter card is your biggest threat. lol

It's gotten a bit better since release with Kagawa's upgrade, the motm Minamino and IF Osako but let's not kid ourselves, my team is largely trash.

Oodles of fun though.

51 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I've been taking this game too seriously for too long, trying to climb the divisions with a serie a team jam packed with in forms and the like.

I forgot how much fun it was to just troll people with a 100% Japanese team where Shinji Okazaki with a Hunter card is your biggest threat. lol

It's gotten a bit better since release with Kagawa's upgrade, the motm Minamino and IF Osako but let's not kid ourselves, my team is largely trash.

Oodles of fun though.

Rematch with your Japan side? 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Possibly tomorrow pal yeah but you'll slaughter it I imagine. lol

It's fun as a fitness team but it's not actually that good.

Just bought big bad Rom, him and Vardy.. good lord.

Got given a pack for logging in to the web app yesterday and today; only crap ones - silver and bronze but just wondered if anyone knows why? I didn't see anything about it.

1 hour ago, deejdeej said:

First WL in months, 5 wins from 8 I'm in complete shock, I'm normally 1 from 8 and in the process of ordering a new controller.

Don't get too excited. I started the WL 7 wins from 8, thought yes I've finally improved! Quickly back to my 50/50 win loss throwing away 2 goals leads etc etc lol

5 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Yeah a little. Really struggling in WL this week. Ball seems to move too slow for me to pass it around quickly

I've noticed it.

I don't rely on possession, proper counter attacker. Soak it all up then hit on the counter attack.

As a result i'm having one of my best ever weekend leagues.

Debated long and hard about to do with the 160K I'd saved up(most I've ever had). Most of which was from the Nainggolan i pulled. Decided on the 88 IF Countinho over the regular Hazard.

First game with Coutinho I scored that exact goal he always scores, cutting in from the left and burying it top corner. 

I liked Martial, but I just hated having that same card everyone else uses. He was sold.

4 - 3 - 3 

Coutinho(IF 88) - Vardy - Mane

Gundogan - DeBruyne - Kante(83)

Baines(IF) - Reid - Mustafi - Coleman(84 IF)

Kasper(87)

Bench: Lallana, Stones, Gylfi, Knockeart(POTY), Rashford, Fernandinho, some other full back.

Just been shafted by the most retarded bit of AI I've ever seen.

He bombs down the wing, crosses it from the byline, his striker has a free tap in right in front of my keeper. I'm thinking, that's weird, where were my defenders?

So I watch it back and for some reason, when his winger gets to about five yards from the touchline, a second or two before he crosses, my centre back run back towards the edge of area and leave Jesus alone one on one.

WTF?

I had control of my full back chasing the whole time, btw, it's wasn't a player switching issue.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Just been shafted by the most retarded bit of AI I've ever seen.

He bombs down the wing, crosses it from the byline, his striker has a free tap in right in front of my keeper. I'm thinking, that's weird, where were my defenders?

So I watch it back and for some reason, when his winger gets to about five yards from the touchline, a second or two before he crosses, my centre back run back towards the edge of area and leave Jesus alone one on one.

WTF?

I had control of my full back chasing the whole time, btw, it's wasn't a player switching issue.

Did you have your tactics set to offside trap? That can have that affect its the most suicidal tactic in the game

Archived