Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lord Kante

Hull Away - 13th August (12:30 K/O)

12 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

The point about family is a good one as well, I don't complain about that either as it's just the system, think my boy has 2 points for aways, and my girl has managed to get into the 160's but that involves taking them to swansea away just to get points. They stand no chance of getting to old trafford etc this season or for the foreseeable future without me having to borrow refs myself.

Exactly. I think everyone would do the same when it suits. It's like an earlier poster said on here, it's human nature. It's great if you get tickets for yourself because the system is then perfect, but if you don't get tickets the system is flawed!

28 minutes ago, lcfcben76 said:

Do people genuinely think it won't make tomorrow?

Having had a quick look, it will be tight, 2 blocks back to grey, 2 on red, but only 1 ticket in those 2 blocks.

last block now green with about 1/3rd sold by my estimate, so there will be a few at 9am tomorrow i guess.

3 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Having had a quick look, it will be tight, 2 blocks back to grey, 2 on red, but only 1 ticket in those 2 blocks.

last block now green with about 1/3rd sold by my estimate, so there will be a few at 9am tomorrow i guess.

Hopefully, cheers pal

I've got 1 spare to sell behalf of someone.

Would need collecting from Goscote next week. Or can be collected in London this weekend I guess ideally st.pancras around 11.30am so I don't have to **** about trying to find 1 person around Wembley. 

NOW SOLD. mate found a buyer elsewhere.

Archived