Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lord Kante

Hull Away - 13th August (12:30 K/O)

4 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

I'm on 193 points so no issue, but the club haven't added on my tickets from last season in the FA cup from Spurs & Villa away. 

So I'd suggest to people checking their points, the club don't always add them on correctly.

I've been missing one game for a good 6 months, but seeing as it doesn't affect my P1 I can't be arsed contacting the club over it, if it's not stopping you moving up a bracket it's not worth the hassle.

56 minutes ago, Rob_Welsh85 said:

Basically no one will move ahead of you

during the summer so even if you've moved down a bracket then if you could get tickets last season the likelihood is you'll still be able to get tickets this year.

I get this to a point as there will only be the same number of people above you from last season. However I was on 117 last year, now 167. Towards the end of last season it was tight for a lot of games. This season some people who were in the same bracket as I was last year (those who had 120-124pts)  are now in a higher bracket and people who were in lower last year (110-114) are in the same priority now. So if it's tight again it will be harder for me at the moment. If like others at the top end of P4 priority can scrape to 170 early on we will be better off than last year though!

Willing to swap my seat for the first u21 game/or an EFL trophy game of your choice at the KP for this, DM me if interested.

Serially though I hope this trickles down to P4.

A nice 3-0 win here would make up for the league cup loss... I will miss their cool light show before KO though.

12 minutes ago, baker11 said:

Breaking up the selling dates and still the website was mega slow this morning.

that will be due to all the people trying to get memberships tho, it's fine again now.

1 hour ago, blurryface said:

Willing to swap my seat for the first u21 game/or an EFL trophy game of your choice at the KP for this, DM me if interested.

A nice 3-0 win here would make up for the league cup loss... I will miss their cool light show before KO though.

Those u21 games will just be one side of the ground open anyway.

28 minutes ago, baker11 said:

Those u21 games will just be one side of the ground open anyway.

haha yeah I know, just parodying people towards the end of last season, my stance on this game is I'm not going 100%... and then if a ticket does come up I'll sing 'I've got a golden ticket' and run home.

2 hours ago, blurryface said:

I'll give you a fiver, if you give me a tenner

1 minute ago, Bristol fox .... said:

Takes the p!ss !!!!!!! buying a ticket just to get a point on your account knowing full well your not going to the game, i really hoped the club was going to come up with a solution to stop this kind of trading. 

How would they be able to do that?

3 hours ago, Bristol fox .... said:

Takes the p!ss !!!!!!! buying a ticket just to get a point on your account knowing full well your not going to the game, i really hoped the club was going to come up with a solution to stop this kind of trading. 

Seems to be shone upon here.

Archived