Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Arsenal (H) - 20/08/2016 - Ticket Details

Guest glasgowfox

I have a ticket in the east stand available....genuine enquiries only by pm as sold last night and the guy has just changed his mind. ticket now sold.

Guest glasgowfox
15 hours ago, glasgowfox said:

I have a ticket in the east stand available....genuine enquiries only by pm as sold last night and the guy has just changed his mind. ticket now sold.

4 minutes ago, red5 said:

I fcuking hate our club for this, gold members forced to buy shit tickets now they're everywhere. :revenge:

Only noticed as I logged in using my wife's silver membership and it will let her buy tickets.

21 minutes ago, red5 said:

I don't get this :unsure:

Just decided to have a look at what's available, out of curiosity really

As a STH I'm not really concerned but I haven't got the option to buy. Two days before the game and not on general sale.

Do you actually have to be a member in some form to buy a ticket now?

12 minutes ago, Livid said:

Just decided to have a look at what's available, out of curiosity really

As a STH I'm not really concerned but I haven't got the option to buy. Two days before the game and not on general sale.

Do you actually have to be a member in some form to buy a ticket now?

Same here. I logged on and there is no option to buy? So are they on sale to Members?

I have 2 accounts an old one that I haven't used for ages, I logged in on that and no option to buy, so only members can buy.

Quite a few tickets available, what do you reckon, they where Schlupp's friends and family tickets, but now he's going to West Brom?

Or Ulloa or RDL?

Or maybe after last weeks performance a load of people went fvck this I'm going to B&Q instead on Saturday. 

17 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

Same here. I logged on and there is no option to buy? So are they on sale to Members?

Yes, I can get them on my wifes account as a silver member, if i go via my own I have no option to buy extra as a season ticket holder.

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

For those of us for whom membership is pointless, it is now impossible to buy a ticket from the club at any stage.

You could have got to Silver Membership at the start of this season even if you weren't a member at all last season, and Bayfox has just said he could buy tickets for Saturday on a Silver membership....

To clarify my earlier post, I did call the ticket office, and the change in policy was explained to me - unless something relents on matchday, non-members (such as me) will not be able to purchase match tickets. I can understand it, but feel somewhat marginalised.

Archived