Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Arsenal (H) - 20/08/2016 - Ticket Details

So basically the "silver" tickets remain available to buy for silver members indefinately, or until they sell out? 

I would have thought there would be a Gold window, Silver window and then any left over go on general sale? But it sounds like that is not the case? 

10 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

So basically the "silver" tickets remain available to buy for silver members indefinately, or until they sell out? 

I would have thought there would be a Gold window, Silver window and then any left over go on general sale? But it sounds like that is not the case? 

I would guess if your gold or silver you can buy these returns or whatever they are.

But from the previous few posts it looks like you need some form of membership to get them yes.

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

To clarify my earlier post, I did call the ticket office, and the change in policy was explained to me - unless something relents on matchday, non-members (such as me) will not be able to purchase match tickets. I can understand it, but feel somewhat marginalised.

Did they not tell you to buy a city fox membership? £20 is a lot less than £70/£90 or can city fox members not buy these tickets?

We really need someone competent in charge of ticketing.

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

I would guess if your gold or silver you can buy these returns or whatever they are.

But from the previous few posts it looks like you need some form of membership to get them yes.

You need to be Silver or Gold to purchase them. Nothing else would make you eligible to buy them.

A very limited number of tickets for Leicester City’s clash with Arsenal at King Power Stadium on Saturday have been made available.

The tickets are now on sale to Gold and Silver Members who haven’t yet purchased a ticket to the game. Tickets are available online, over the phone and in-person at the City Fanstore. 

All tickets are sold on a first-come-first-served basis and are subject to availability. 

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/2016-17/arsenal-tickets-limited-number-available-3257329.aspx#yArAU7YBLVp49ul2.99

How do you get the Keith Weller 76 quid tickets. I often pay for hospitality but in the last year they told me you can't get hospitality without a meal package and the prices for big games is crazy. For this it's 199 + VAT per person. 

Any chance anyone has a single ticket available? An old family friend has been let down last minute for a ticket having booked hotels coming up from down south for his sons birthday present.

I've given him my ticket but need one for his dad now.

Thanks in advance!

11 hours ago, BigC said:

What documents / evidence etc. do you need to take when collecting your ticket on Saturday? 

Normally ask me for name and address if I'm collecting tickets, and to this day the address they are ordered in never sticks in my mind, even tho my mate must have lived there about 4 years now.

3 hours ago, ramboacdc said:

name first line of address and proof of identity if requested. 

3 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Normally ask me for name and address if I'm collecting tickets, and to this day the address they are ordered in never sticks in my mind, even tho my mate must have lived there about 4 years now.

Cheers guys! Much appreciated.

Archived