Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Arsenal (H) - 20/08/2016 - Ticket Details

27 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Maybe you could argue it is, although it was his choice to buy memberships you would hope people brought them to use and could afford them, not to sell tickets on, I wouldn't dream of passing that cost on when it came to needing to shift a ticket.

And even if we accept it, it's £4.74 a game not a tenner lol 

It's easy to charge ten for any of the 9 games to cover cost as its not always I have takers for evey game. Trying to help people out when can't get tickets. Could have easy sold other sites for much greater profits.. Any ways people have their views and I respect them.. Be good to see if the Same people will buy tickets that I am selling for face value home or away then your all positive 

8 minutes ago, Jaimal71 said:

It's easy to charge ten for any of the 9 games to cover cost as its not always I have takers for evey game. Trying to help people out when can't get tickets. Could have easy sold other sites for much greater profits.. Any ways people have their views and I respect them.. Be good to see if the Same people will buy tickets that I am selling for face value home or away then your all positive 

I honestly couldn't give a **** why your doing it or how much you charge as I won't be buying from you and if you find some mug that's happy to help you pay for your membership then all good, but the rules of this forum alone say FV sales and exchanges so as others have said I hope you get banned, but the defence of I'm trying to help people out is bullshit, if you hadn't brought those tickets, they would have gone to others already at FV.

And your telling me you can't find buyers within your family and friends circle for the opening home game of the season v a potential top 4 club?

On 09/08/2016 at 04:30, kalinka10 said:

I'll be on vacation in London & looking for 2 tickets to Leicester City V Arsenal game.

Anyone can help?

Much appreciated!

No offence but those of us who have tickets are either season ticket holders or have paid a fair whack to become members to enable us to buy tickets. We are not just going to sell any spare tickets to a fair weather tourist who may be an Arsenal fan judging by the fact that you've only just registered on this forum. I suggest you try one of the ticket exchange websites and pay the going rate for the tickets!

18 hours ago, foxhateram said:

Kk i think. So pretty far back. 

Will be touch and go, you'll probably be the first row of standers which leaves you vulnerable to stewards ahah. Best bet is to stand at the start and then see if you can do a swap with people behind you if they're asking you to sit down :scarf:

Edit; sorry mate I completely jumped to the assumption that you were wanting to stand up! 

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Will be touch and go, you'll probably be the first row of standers which leaves you vulnerable to stewards ahah. Best bet is to stand at the start and then see if you can do a swap with people behind you if they're asking you to sit down :scarf:

Edit; sorry mate I completely jumped to the assumption that you were wanting to stand up! 

I was kind of alluding to that anyway. Might try and sneak further towards the back by asking people to swap if I can. Would love to sing my heart out while standing. Not easy to do this nowadays it seems. One and only thing I miss about league 1, the terraces at places like Yeovil were awesome!

Hi unfortunately got to take my mum to the airport so have adult and under 18 ticket going spare - £40 and £30 face value respectively.  Unfortunately they are not together but not too far apart:

Adult - East Stand Tier 1, G2, MM. THIS HAS GONE 19:16 FRIDAY 12 AUGUST

U18 - East Stand Tier 1, H1, MM. THIS IS STILL AVAILABLE

DM me if interested.

On Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 12:54, foxhateram said:

I was kind of alluding to that anyway. Might try and sneak further towards the back by asking people to swap if I can. Would love to sing my heart out while standing. Not easy to do this nowadays it seems. One and only thing I miss about league 1, the terraces at places like Yeovil were awesome!

Come over to SK1 and try your luck. Plenty of people do, especially if you want to sing.

3 hours ago, The soup nazi said:

Come over to SK1 and try your luck. Plenty of people do, especially if you want to sing.

Will give this a go. Don't want to risk being asked to leave though. Travelling a long way to go to the game. Ha

3 minutes ago, glasgowfox said:

Have 1 ticket East stand block k1 excellent view for the arsenal game pm if interested 

3 minutes ago, glasgowfox said:

Have 1 ticket East stand block k1 excellent view for the arsenal game pm if interested 

Messaged you 

Archived