Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

LCFC U21 / Development Squad 2016/17

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

I understand this is excellent and we've played very well in this tournament. But this is the style of football the lads play on training, 7 a side... I think that perhaps needs to be remembered in some of the hysteria!

Weve all heard of plenty of players who looked world class in training 7 a side in the past lol 

Harvey Barnes played in this tournament last year and is rumoured to be in the first team squad next season.

So hopefully some of these lads can follow in Barnes footsteps.

4 hours ago, AjcW said:

I understand this is excellent and we've played very well in this tournament. But this is the style of football the lads play on training, 7 a side... I think that perhaps needs to be remembered in some of the hysteria!

Weve all heard of plenty of players who looked world class in training 7 a side in the past lol 

Ben Petty repeatedly emphasised in his interview that 8 of the 10 lads who went had never played this style of competition before and he was impressed at how well they adapted and noticeably improved with each game.

Albrighton has played in this competition before with Villa :)

Archived