Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sm1

Leicester Tigers

Can't really really call it a bottle job (Wasps spent the better part of 20 minutes hammering on the door and though we were good defensively it always looked pretty inevitable from there), but it is disappointing to lose like that.

I went to the game today. What a sickening defeat that was. That too in the s***hole that is Coventry :rolleyes:

Think it would have been a miracle to have won the Premiership given the terrible season we've had. But dissapointing when we were 2 mins from victory! :(

On ‎20‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 21:59, isaidno said:

The wasps stadium announcer is annoying.  Every time the ball went out for a line out, he shouted oggie, oggie , oggie , wasps, wasps, wasps. 

:blink: That would be my cue to go to the bar and stay there.

• 3 months later...

Not really surprising though is it, look at those ****ing knees. 

He's just not supposed to be that large. They keep convincing themselves he's this enormous smash ball player and he needs to be carrying all this bulk and his frame just doesn't suit it. 

It's destroying his body. 

3 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

I'm still surprised the Tigers gave him that massive new contract in the first place. Surely his track record highlighted he would, for whatever reason, be a career crock.

He's worth it for one game a season and the comedy offending he brings to the dressing room.

I always sit down and have a chat with a guy I see in the pub on a Wednesday and only found out a few weeks ago he played for Tigers and England in the 80''s. Lovely bloke - Johnno AKA Steve Johnson. 

Spoke about Rugby quite a bit and he never mentioned it.

11 hours ago, MattP said:

I always sit down and have a chat with a guy I see in the pub on a Wednesday and only found out a few weeks ago he played for Tigers and England in the 80''s. Lovely bloke - Johnno AKA Steve Johnson. 

Spoke about Rugby quite a bit and he never mentioned it.

Doesn't he do the co commentary of the Tigers on radio Leicester? 

Archived