Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
goody2028

Watford Away (19th November)

13 hours ago, blurryface said:

sold out, rapid! - I had a ticket in the basket with the 10:00 countdown, pressed next and it'd gone anyway. Gutted tbh

Oh no... well as a few have said maybe some will come up nearer time... my plan to try and get on my own account didnt work then..:(

24 minutes ago, Lestagirl said:

Oh no... well as a few have said maybe some will come up nearer time... my plan to try and get on my own account did work then..:(

There is still hope! Watford is such a small allocation, and a decent away with an easy journey. Most other aways have gone down to 150+ so far this season, as would this with normal allocation. Pray for a crap team away in the FA Cup too. lol

16 minutes ago, BradyLCFC said:

Anyone going on train to this? What's the best station to go to? Also what pub is best for away fans :) 

Most trains go into Watford Junction which is a direct route by train from Coventry. Last year I went into the Moon Under Water (Weatherspoons) which you walk past from the station and usually has a good atmosphere.

Archived