Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
treer

Beat spurs, and

Losing away at Liverpool, United and Chelsea isn't a disgrace but shipping in 11 goals in the process was is a real concern. That's why many fans were in a panic mode.

Look at Southampton. They held Man City and narrowly lost to Arsenal due to a 94th minute dubious penalty. We have no excuse in the manner we lost those away games.

6 hours ago, Nalis said:

I suppose the saving grace is that the 3 teams that beat us arent in the Champions League this season so Spurs will no doubt rest players too. Also, they need to beat Leverkusen more than we need to beat Copenhagen that midweek.

Fair point..especially because its a theme the tv experts and pundits keep bringing up....

This point about playing on 2-3 fronts, doesnt wash with me, not at this time of the season.

Not in October, not in the 1st rounds. Rotation is never a bad idea, but not to rest players, unless

they have or are carrying knocks. Convenient excuse for Leicester winning The  league.

Leicester this season because of lack of high quality through their squad would have a valid point, but not

even we City fans so early in the season, should  'not '  be expecting a consistent group not to compete in all competitions.

The big clubs have at Least 8 players Waiting in the wings, thats why they are top clubs.

Saying that... after January maybe with major injuries even top teams might suffer, but not in October....

To be fair some  pundits, Souness, Henry believe the same... 

4 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Can't quite believe (then again, this is FT) that you can be plus twod for stating possibly the most obvious post of the season...

lol

1 hour ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

It's plus 3ed now, just to annoy Col :whistle::D

38 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

And I've 4ed it and plussed you ! ....    He'll be fookin apoplectic now !   :)

@Col city fan it is 5 STAR now! That means I get a BIG STAR - you likely have never had one of those. Take a look at it and see what you can do if you work hard at it. You might want to use it as a motivational aid? Something to aspire to?

This match will see me become a bag of nerves. I don't think I could stomach a hammering from that bunch - but that said, I don't believe the players won't be up for this one. Tottenham is the closest thing we have to a blood feud these days.

2 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

This match will see me become a bag of nerves. I don't think I could stomach a hammering from that bunch - but that said, I don't believe the players won't be up for this one. Tottenham is the closest thing we have to a blood feud these days.

Tottenham Forest.

Archived