Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Ulloa

He should be forced to play with a dummy in his mouth. 

I'll never play again (trying to force a move and entice bids from elsewhere)

Doesn't work. 

I'll happily play again. 

Dummy chucking prat if you ask me, and as for his agent. Epic fail, I'd sack him off if I was Leo. 

5 hours ago, themightyfin said:

If we had signed a star striker in the window it Vardy and Slimani  both had double figures how many people would be saying bow down to his demands then?

He knew what he would be getting when he signed the contract and if people think players demanding moves and going on strike when they don't get what they want is acceptable then there is something wrong.

He is an employee of Leicester city not the other way round.

He has acted disgusting trying to force the club what he wants with no disregard as to what is in the best interests of the club he should never be near the team again and left to rot with no wages while he is refusing to play.

Just because we are a bit desperate at the minute does not mean we let players walk all over us that would get us in even bigger trouble than we are already in.

Sorry leo but you have let yourself...The club and more important the fans down,

Leo's been treated abyssmally. Vardy's scoring record this season has been appalling and if he wasn't on such astromical wages he'd surely have been dropped.

Ulloa clearly considers that he's not been treated fairly or honestly and, while I disagree with his strike statement, I can entirely understand his frustration.

For all that, Ranieri was right not to sell him to a promotion rival. But I'm not at all sure he's always been completely straightforward on the subject.        

14 hours ago, justfoxes said:

That was his soppy sod Agent trying to make a few quid for himself I bet now we will see a lot more of Leo!

Bench Vardy for a bit and play Leo instead !!

Would you be happy with someone who has openly criticised the manager and the wider club playing for us? 

39 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Would you be happy with someone who has openly criticised the manager and the wider club playing for us? 

You could say Leo has been holding the club to ransom to try and get a move. No different to Vardy in the summer using Arsenal to get a £100,000 a week deal from us, when looking how he's been playing for us this season

Start him against Derby if fit. Him and Musa. 

I have not been impressed with Musa yet. I am hoping he can surprise us all and turn out to be a top player but he needs to play.

Ulloa and Musa start against Derby if we are playing 4-4-2 or if a 4-3-3 then add Gray or Mahrez on the right. 

It's a game I want to win badly, but we have to try and see if Musa can offer something better than Vardy is at the moment. 

Praying he is somehow some top goal scoring demon that will help us stay up!

**** Ulloa he's tried to make our club look like a mug this last week (which we do ourselves anyway don't need anyone else doing it.) We've given him a PL winners medal and yes he could've got more game time elsewhere but it's Sod's law, that's football. Says it all about modern football that Leonardo Ulloa is holding the Premier League Champions to ransom and some fans are happy for him to do so. Once Slimani is back and fit we'll have forgotten this guy even exists. Thanks for everything Leo but you've completely tarnished your reputation with your immature behaviour lately.

9 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Start him against Derby if fit. Him and Musa. 

I have not been impressed with Musa yet. I am hoping he can surprise us all and turn out to be a top player but he needs to play.

Ulloa and Musa start against Derby if we are playing 4-4-2 or if a 4-3-3 then add Gray or Mahrez on the right. 

It's a game I want to win badly, but we have to try and see if Musa can offer something better than Vardy is at the moment. 

Praying he is somehow some top goal scoring demon that will help us stay up!

If Musa turns out to be a top player I will get his face tattooed on my arse. 

In fact, I'm that confident that I will get his arse tattooed on my face.

Archived