Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Ulloa

1 minute ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

Oh dear he's going to have a huge con on. Do you think the 2 million he earns a year will make him reflect that 'his lot' isn't all that bad??

Be interesting to see what happens now. Will he play or will he persist and be fined. 

1 minute ago, Mike Oxlong said:

He won't make the bench. He'll be put on cleaning the match officials toilet duty.

Just like the Martin Allen days. He'll be training for a Mars Bar before you know it!

I personally want Ulloa out after what he said recently but a Hammers fan reminded me today that a lot of his lot would have preferred Payet stayed and rotted in the reserves Berahino style to teach him a lesson. He also made the point that some of these players who have a strop apologise a week later and all is forgiven. If Slimani is injured for longer than we imagine we will need Leo but he has some grovelling to do.

Would of sold him tbh. 

I fewl he still has a role to play within the club but must of been lied to with something and is clearly frustrated with the lack of football. 

Unhappy players does have an effect on team mates and although there could be more players in the same situation as Ulloa, for him to come so public about it does look bad as an outsider. 

We should of took a hit on our valuation late tonight and sold him to a foreign club. 

4 hours ago, MPH said:

Ha, ulloa!! We called your bluff!!

Yeah Leicester City are the big winners here.  We haven't scored a league goal in over seven hours and now we've all but ruined any chance of one of our forwards playing for us again.  Well done everyone.

If I wasn't being selected ahead of that lazy sack of shit Vardy I'd be p'd off too.

If he's on £70k pw less than Vardy he might have a legitimate grievance . We have avoided wasting millions on a bunch of close to unknown players which would be a real problem if we go down , use some of it to rebuild a bridge with him after all his market worth is around £8 mill and we clearly need other options if we can't get slimani fit 

Archived