Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MPH

Should we keep Ranieri as manager?

Do you want to keep Ranieri as manager?  

460 members have voted

1. 1. Should we keep Ranieri as manager?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

18 hours ago, norwichfox said:

True, according to the Mercury He is our "Transfers Mastermind" since the Jan '15 window......maybe this is why there is such an emphasis on youth as he was/is Academy Director alongside his Director of Football role.

Firstly have we or have not appointed a Spaniard in place of Walsh a few months ago? I thought we had. 

Re: Ruskin.

January 15 - that's two years ago. If that's the case why has Walsh got all the plaudits? 

If he is in charge of transfers then we are in trouble. This is the guy who back in the Great Escape season allegedly stated that the only decent player we had was Schlupp!! 

41 minutes ago, ThurmastonFox said:

I wonder what will happen if we get a heavy drubbing today. Will he get many more chances 

No. But I know if we win 3-0 some of those turning against him will be loving him again for a few days.

We is fickle init

If we play well against Boro, especially if we get a win then he will have turned things around.

For today, he did well and was backed by the fans at the ground again.

I always like it when we are surprising and do well, congrats Claudio.

1 hour ago, MattCan said:

Not even a 'thank you' for today?  Where is everybody gone?  :claudio:

Well your wrong there because in the west ham thread I said well done and fair play for changing it up but I certainly won't say thank you for him achieving 3 points but if we win against boro on Monday then he may have found a strength in our squad to turn it around 

lol Topics like these :rolleyes: no wonder people are walking away from forums like this, so reactionary, so fickle. It's actually embarrassing. Yes we should be higher in the league, yes we're not playing well but you don't become a bad manager overnight, you don't just lose the knowledge that won you the trophy, sometimes things take time and things need adjusting. But when things are going wrong at least the people you gave a league title to will stand by you and give you a bit of leeway. Oh no they won't, they'll make themselves look like a bunch of entitled bellends with a complete lack of patience or understanding of the game. Modern fans with one hand on their phone switching between playing football manager and putting a badly-spelt opinions on Twitter.

I thought the people who spat at Brian Little were peasants, the ones who booed O'Neill and abused him on phone-ins were cockends but anyone here calling for Ranieri to go 5 months after we were parading the League trophy are just pondlife. You're as bad as the dopey cnuts graffiti-ing Kante on the mural. Get a fvcking grip, you embarrass yourselves and the club.

18 minutes ago, iancognito said:

lol Topics like these :rolleyes: no wonder people are walking away from forums like this, so reactionary, so fickle. It's actually embarrassing. Yes we should be higher in the league, yes we're not playing well but you don't become a bad manager overnight, you don't just lose the knowledge that won you the trophy, sometimes things take time and things need adjusting. But when things are going wrong at least the people you gave a league title to will stand by you and give you a bit of leeway. Oh no they won't, they'll make themselves look like a bunch of entitled bellends with a complete lack of patience or understanding of the game. Modern fans with one hand on their phone switching between playing football manager and putting a badly-spelt opinions on Twitter.

I thought the people who spat at Brian Little were peasants, the ones who booed O'Neill and abused him on phone-ins were cockends but anyone here calling for Ranieri to go 5 months after we were parading the League trophy are just pondlife. You're as bad as the dopey cnuts graffiti-ing Kante on the mural. Get a fvcking grip, you embarrass yourselves and the club.

:appl:

I do have to admit, at first I thought he would turn it around but after the Everton shambles, I lost confidence in him and the team but I'm quite happy he got a different team to turn up and beat West Ham.

It will not be plain sailing from this point on because there is still a hell of a lot to do, with Afcon and including the return to the Champions league in Feb but that one game has given me my belief in him back.

Archived