Guest Col city fan Posted 22 January 2017 Posted 22 January 2017 1 minute ago, Renart said: First sensible post by you this year (or ever) Your just jealous about Superbru. You're so transparent..
Renart Posted 22 January 2017 Posted 22 January 2017 Just now, Col city fan said: Your just jealous about Superbru. You're so transparent.. So true. How did you see through me.... oh wait... you already said.
josh_baskin Posted 22 January 2017 Posted 22 January 2017 if I see another topic come up on here about Nigel Pearson I will make my way to the kitchen, rip both my eyeballs out, bath them in bleach then vigiurously rub my optic nerves with the roughest scouring pad I can get hold of. ;-)
Kitchandro Posted 22 January 2017 Posted 22 January 2017 5 minutes ago, Col city fan said: I'd also bring back Cambiasso because, apparently, the great escape was heralded by him. Even though Vardy said he wasn't actually really very popular. While we are at it, let's bring back Wellens. Then we can all lay the blame at his feet. OMG you're obsessed. If the players didn't like Cambi I'm starting to realise that it was because he was far more professional than they are. We certainly could use a Cambiasso now to kick their arses.
eblair Posted 22 January 2017 Posted 22 January 2017 would love it - pearson is for life not just 2015
crazyleicester Posted 22 January 2017 Posted 22 January 2017 What is it with Leicester fans and living in the past? Every time we sacked a manager we all wanted MON to return. Now its bloody Pearson. The bloke did great for us but he lacked in many departments and wouldnt have got us anywhere near the success we have had. He was of limited ability and that has been proven at Derby. We are not the same club he walked into either. We have 30m players, play in Champions League football and won the prem. I`ll always be grateful for his contribution but dont want him back at the club unless its in some corporate capacity as he does deserve respect.
norwichfox Posted 22 January 2017 Posted 22 January 2017 FFS do we really need this thread, as if things aren't bad enough, hope I never see him again....ever.
Fox92 Posted 22 January 2017 Posted 22 January 2017 2 minutes ago, Karljohn said: Only if I can shag his daughter, again. Hi Chris do you want to come back to Leicester ?
Guest Col city fan Posted 22 January 2017 Posted 22 January 2017 12 minutes ago, Kitchandro said: OMG you're obsessed. If the players didn't like Cambi I'm starting to realise that it was because he was far more professional than they are. We certainly could use a Cambiasso now to kick their arses. It was tongue in cheek! Christ on a bike... Kitchandro in 'don't take it literally' situation..
Babylon Posted 22 January 2017 Posted 22 January 2017 No, recruitment is key and without Walsh the other wouldn't work I fear.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.