Ian Nacho Posted 22 January 2017 Posted 22 January 2017 I know it's not going to happen but if we could we you have him back considering the current situation we're in.
bovril Posted 22 January 2017 Posted 22 January 2017 He's managed us twice. He walked out once and was sacked once (twice, technically). Can we please just move on ffs.
Ian Nacho Posted 22 January 2017 Author Posted 22 January 2017 Just now, bovril said: He's managed us twice. He walked out once and was sacked once (twice, technically). Can we please just move on ffs. 1 minute ago, Carter90 said: Oh FFS Just curious if anyone would want him back
Guest Kopfkino Posted 22 January 2017 Posted 22 January 2017 I'd have him temporarily for the Derby game. Would love to see him walk out there with his fingers up at the crowd as we beat them 4-0. Other than that no.
Ian Nacho Posted 22 January 2017 Author Posted 22 January 2017 Just now, KingGTF said: I'd have him temporarily for the Derby game. Would love to see him walk out there with his fingers up at the crowd as we beat them 4-0. Other than that no. You just made me spit out my drink.
Steven Posted 22 January 2017 Posted 22 January 2017 Please close this thread. Next is "Craig Levein could do a job" or "Gary Megson has unfinished business".
Callabinho Posted 22 January 2017 Posted 22 January 2017 I've heard Pearson has developed a deep connection with the Thai community.
themightyfin Posted 22 January 2017 Posted 22 January 2017 3 minutes ago, gcxttle said: I know it's not going to happen but if we could we you have him back considering the current situation we're in. I know it's not going to happen.....well what a bloody pointless thread then. Troll alert
Ian Nacho Posted 22 January 2017 Author Posted 22 January 2017 Just now, themightyfin said: I know it's not going to happen.....well what a bloody pointless thread then. Troll alert Hardly a troll if I'm wondering what people's opinions are.
foxes_rule1978 Posted 22 January 2017 Posted 22 January 2017 He was great for us but we need to move on, not going to happen.
Fox92 Posted 22 January 2017 Posted 22 January 2017 Without doubt. Get him in before Friday so he can fvck Derby up.
themightyfin Posted 22 January 2017 Posted 22 January 2017 Just now, gcxttle said: Hardly a troll if I'm wondering what people's opinions are. My opinion....stupid thread obviously from a Troll
chicagofox Posted 22 January 2017 Posted 22 January 2017 Oh FFS! **** OFF! There are other managers out there. Only a moron would say yes to this.
Old Fox Posted 22 January 2017 Posted 22 January 2017 For goodness sake move on.....he did his job got us from League 1 to the prem but was never going to take us to the next level and more importantly he has other issues which do not fit the profile for the owners....... i thought Jock Wallace and Martin O'neill we're great managers but get over it and move on.
Guest Col city fan Posted 22 January 2017 Posted 22 January 2017 I'd also bring back Cambiasso because, apparently, the great escape was heralded by him. Even though Vardy said he wasn't actually really very popular. While we are at it, let's bring back Wellens. Then we can all lay the blame at his feet.
dedlock Posted 22 January 2017 Posted 22 January 2017 This is hardly likely. There was clearly a major falling out between NP and the owners which lead to his departure
Renart Posted 22 January 2017 Posted 22 January 2017 Just now, Col city fan said: I'd also bring back Cambiasso because, apparently, the great escape was heralded by him. Even though Vardy said he wasn't actually really very popular. While we are at it, let's bring back Wellens. Then we can all lay the blame at his feet. First sensible post by you this year (or ever)
themightyfin Posted 22 January 2017 Posted 22 January 2017 1 minute ago, Col city fan said: I'd also bring back Cambiasso because, apparently, the great escape was heralded by him. Even though Vardy said he wasn't actually really very popular. While we are at it, let's bring back Wellens. Then we can all lay the blame at his feet. Let's not forget Conrad. Need him as well.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.