Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Kara Mbodji

9 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

However, Anderlecht are keen to keep hold of their star centre-back, and have rejected offers from both Crystal Palace and Leicester, which the player isn’t very happy about.

HLN in Belgium report the player is currently in a bit of a tussle with the Jupiler Pro League side, and a bit of frustration spilled over on the player’s Twitter, reacting to a fan calling him a ‘traitor’ and telling him to ‘piss off’.

Mbodji, clearly annoyed, replied: “If you’ve got the balls, wait to see me and tell me face to face. I’ll break your face.”

lollollollollol

He definitely wants to leave but anderlecht want €15m

Love this lol

He retweeted a fans thoughts, roughly translating into the following:

"Not happy, I'm disgusted by the attitude of Mr Kara"

What next... perhaps a strike? ;)

21 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

However, Anderlecht are keen to keep hold of their star centre-back, and have rejected offers from both Crystal Palace and Leicester, which the player isn’t very happy about.

HLN in Belgium report the player is currently in a bit of a tussle with the Jupiler Pro League side, and a bit of frustration spilled over on the player’s Twitter, reacting to a fan calling him a ‘traitor’ and telling him to ‘piss off’.

Mbodji, clearly annoyed, replied: “If you’ve got the balls, wait to see me and tell me face to face. I’ll break your face.”

lollollollollol

He definitely wants to leave but anderlecht want €15m

Sounds like the new Alan Sheehan lol

Just posted on his twitter page

C3g8Y9FXUAEJBGM.jpg

translated by google it says...

Be careful before judging me or insulting me ... you do not have the infos and contrary to what has been said I have not been to the clash I am a pro and until now I always respect My contracts in each club where I am passing are made me pass for the villain and some take advantage to insult or to send me racist messages ... I give myself a 300% to each match with the mauves, This club and supporters do not believe everything that is written in the press

1 minute ago, adamm8 said:

Just posted on his twitter page

C3g8Y9FXUAEJBGM.jpg

translated by google it says...

Be careful before judging me or insulting me ... you do not have the infos and contrary to what has been said I have not been to the clash I am a pro and until now I always respect My contracts in each club where I am passing are made me pass for the villain and some take advantage to insult or to send me racist messages ... I give myself a 300% to each match with the mauves, This club and supporters do not believe everything that is written in the press

this guy sounds like more of an arse on twitter than ulloa.

id rather struggle ten have this mardy arse. 

Archived