Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Kara Mbodji

Wague signing suggest an end to this one?

Seems like we want him, he wants to join, but our valuations are too far apart. Would have preferred him to Wague, just because he has been playing regularly and obviously valued a lot higher etc.

Maybe there are still legs with this one, but would be surprised, after what Claudio said about Benny being ready to play. That would be Huth, Morgan, Benny and Wague. Not counting Was lol

4 minutes ago, Max Power said:

I am desperate but Palace have spent £25m combined on Jeff Schlupp and Patrick van Aanholt - that's different level lol 

Agreed but they are also in for Sakho, Luka Milivojevic, enquired about Hogan and looking to wrap up Martín Cáceres - I would take all of them!

However, Anderlecht are keen to keep hold of their star centre-back, and have rejected offers from both Crystal Palace and Leicester, which the player isn’t very happy about.

HLN in Belgium report the player is currently in a bit of a tussle with the Jupiler Pro League side, and a bit of frustration spilled over on the player’s Twitter, reacting to a fan calling him a ‘traitor’ and telling him to ‘piss off’.

Mbodji, clearly annoyed, replied: “If you’ve got the balls, wait to see me and tell me face to face. I’ll break your face.”

lollollollollol

He definitely wants to leave but anderlecht want €15m

2 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

However, Anderlecht are keen to keep hold of their star centre-back, and have rejected offers from both Crystal Palace and Leicester, which the player isn’t very happy about.

HLN in Belgium report the player is currently in a bit of a tussle with the Jupiler Pro League side, and a bit of frustration spilled over on the player’s Twitter, reacting to a fan calling him a ‘traitor’ and telling him to ‘piss off’.

Mbodji, clearly annoyed, replied: “If you’ve got the balls, wait to see me and tell me face to face. I’ll break your face.”

lollollollollol

He definitely wants to leave but anderlecht want €15m

Pacific sort of guy then! Imagine seeing him and Huth together. Sod the football it would be "two falls, two submissions or a knockout."!:D

Archived