Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Kara Mbodji

7 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Mobji was actually a target under Pearson and Steve Walsh http://m.leicestermercury.co.uk/transfer-rumours-leicester-city-miss-senegal/story-26618152-detail/story.html

So stop bloody moaning and give the kid a chance (if we get him).

I think the comment is less about Mbodji and more about the way we're (allegedly) going about it.

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

If we've bought Ndidi for his impressive stats in defensive midfield to play him at centre half I'll make a Cillit Bang cocktail (then drink it).

Careful mate! I've been snorting harpic, it's sent me clean round the bend.

21 minutes ago, Moksky said:

Whilst The Gaston Ramirez saga rumbles on, this one looks on. They want €15m for him, he wants to come and is now doing an Ulloa.

All of this leaves a nasty taste in the mouth. Players should not be striking or refusing to return to their clubs. Not on at all.

Just now, CloudFox said:

All of this leaves a nasty taste in the mouth. Players should not be striking or refusing to return to their clubs. Not on at all.

We got one who wants in and one who wants out, both doing a 'Payet' at the minute.

3 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

If we've bought Ndidi for his impressive stats in defensive midfield to play him at centre half I'll make a Cillit Bang cocktail (then drink it).

The way Ranieri is managing us at the moment, I honestly would not be surprised.

19 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

No - I think this from the Nicky Maynard by Haydos was and probably might still be the most repped:

Hello Bristol City fans, look at your club, now back at ours, now back at your club, now back to ours. Sadly, your club isn't ours, but if it stopped being a little whiny bitch and brought in some dodgy foreign owners it could be like us.

Look down, back up, where are you? You're in the King Power Stadium supporting a club your club could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's a transfer request from Nicky Maynard. Look again, Nicky Maynard has now been sold. Anything is possible when your club is as massive as ours. 

We're on a horse.

What happened to @Haydos?  Not heard from him in a while.... Is he still in Sheffield? 

Archived