Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Kara Mbodji

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

That means he'd have been the bollocks for us though.

This is an entirely valid point.

But it is very difficult to build a team if your standout player leaves after a year - It can cause upheaval and make them hard to replace!

21 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Because we'd just won the league and nobody expected us to drop off quite so badly. People wanted quality in the summer through some warped belief we could become a top club, not to avoid relegation... nobody thought we'd be in this mess.

Well obviously that was a mistake.

Ranieri's nonsense about Benalouane now "understanding the English game better" is such nonsense. He's been here 18 months and hardly played... he's not suddenly going to be ready. Absolutely screams of "doubt we're getting anyone else in, so I'd best make out Benny is now great and ready to step in".

Just now, Babylon said:

Ranieri's nonsense about Benalouane now "understanding the English game better" is such nonsense. He's been here 18 months and hardly played... he's not suddenly going to be ready. Absolutely screams of "doubt we're getting anyone else in, so I'd best make out Benny is now great and ready to step in".

Thats exactly how I read it too. Laying the foundations for explanations as to why he's happy if we are not able to reach agreements and complete a deal for a defender.

8 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I read it like that too.

could be a raft of posts come Wednesday morning about why we aren't spending any money. people can post that  the club were trying but the facts are the facts. if no one of note arrives then you have to wonder a little ...........

4 minutes ago, Babylon said:

To be honest a lot of what Ranieri has said recently is a little nonsensical. He's not exactly filling me with the greatest of confidence with these backwards statements.

31 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Hahahaahaa absolutely bang on. We're not signing anyone, it was as clear as day.

Ranieri is setting himself up for a massive fall. 

Everyone from fans to pundits and ex players all say that we desperately need new defenders. If we fail to sign any yet continue to make sloppy errors at the back then he'll be gone sooner rather than later. 

39 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I'm HOPING its a little bit of kidology so that selling clubs dont think they can hold us to ransom. However  i feel like i might be giving Ranieri too much credit there...

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahahaahaa absolutely bang on. We're not signing anyone, it was as clear as day.

It could also be a ploy to the teams we are trying to buy from to make us look less desperate. A shit ploy but still, could imagine good old John thinking this will work.

1 minute ago, Fox 4 Life said:

It could also be a ploy to the teams we are trying to buy from to make us look less desperate. A shit ploy but still, could imagine good old John thinking this will work.

As if any clubs will really be hanging off Ranieri's broken English. We are scuppered lads, no signings. Trust me.

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

As if any clubs will really be hanging off Ranieri's broken English. We are scuppered lads, no signings. Trust me.

If we don't sign a defender, Rudkin should genuinley be sacked for gross misconduct - how can a premier league team (let alone defending champions) have 4 CB on their books, 3 of which are over the age of 32 and one hasn't played in 18 months. One injury and we are ****ed - as if you could run a business like this and get away with it.

What cvnt agreed to sell Hernandez without first bringing in a replacement, its beyond shocking,

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I do actually think we'll sign somebody Ric and in the meantime you should have a valium or something buddy - I'm worried you're going to have a stroke!

1 hour ago, Koke said:

I miss Nigel Pearson's thorough recruitment. Even short term deals like Nobby Solano did a valuable job for us.

Mobji was actually a target under Pearson and Steve Walsh http://m.leicestermercury.co.uk/transfer-rumours-leicester-city-miss-senegal/story-26618152-detail/story.html

So stop bloody moaning and give the kid a chance (if we get him).

12 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

If we don't sign a defender, Rudkin should genuinley be sacked for gross misconduct - how can a premier league team (let alone defending champions) have 4 CB on their books, 3 of which are over the age of 32 and one hasn't played in 18 months. One injury and we are ****ed - as if you could run a business like this and get away with it.

What cvnt agreed to sell Hernandez without first bringing in a replacement, its beyond shocking,

Wait we do actually genuinely only have Wes, Huth, Was, and Benalouane don't we

Oh christ

Just now, benpicko said:

Wait we do actually genuinely only have Wes, Huth, Was, and Benalouane don't we

Oh christ

And Amartey who apparently can play is it RB and CB? Cant quite remember if its one or both?

Archived